Akame Ga Kill/ Part 1- The Lion, Swordsman, Lolipop, and Sniper!!

3rd Person POV

It was another Normal day at Fairytail and Jackson was there as most of the girls were doing Missions leaving Erza and Lucy there to be with their Boyfriend!! Since Mira was gone and wasn't able to do the Bartending duties they got Gray and Natsu to do it but only after a beating from Erza and Jackson!!

Jackson: "Hey Guys can you get us some Drinks!? What would you two Like!?"

Erza: "I'll take a rootbeer!!"

Lucy: "I'll take a Coke!!"

Jackson: "Well Make mine a Lemonade!!"

Gray: "Why were we put into this Job right now!?"

Erza then whacked him across the head!!

Erza: "Idiots!! It's because Mira is gone and you two are the only ones who can do it right now!!"

Natsu: "But why the Girly Aprons!?"

Erza whacked him too!!

Erza: "You know why!!"

Natsu/Gray: "Ow..."

They Began serving the drinks when the Sound of door's creaking open entered the busy hall and And the Door's Opened to Reveal two Women who seem Tired and Starving!! One had Short Blonde hair and One Had Long back Hair!!

???1/ ???2: "FOOD!!!"

They both Got up and Ran over to the Bar much to the confusion of everyone who they caught the attention of!!

???1: "Give me some Cheesecake!!"

???2: "Give me Anything you got because I will eat it!!"

Erza: "Excuse me but who are you and why are you doing here at this guild eating our food!?"

???1: "Oh... Um... Excuse me!! My Name is Akame and This is My... Um... Friend-!!"

???2: "The Name is Leone Sister and I'm starving so where is that food!!!"

Natsu: "We're going as fast as we can!!!"

Gray: "Don't pressure us!!!"

Akame

Leone

Leone

Leone: "Oh and who is this Cutie!?" *Starts Rubbing circles on Jackson's Chest* "Why is such a Big Strong Guy like you doing here in a place like this~"

Akame: "We came here for help remember!? So there should be strong People Here!!"

Leone: "That's not what I meant Akame!!!" *Turns back to Jackson* "So Do you mind answering that question Big Boy~"

He was distracted by Leone's chest because it was Huge and right there in the Open as she was Laying herself on him and her chest was shaking with every single movement which just proves she wasn't wearing a Bra!!

Jackson: *Incredibly Flustered* "Um... Uh... You see... Well... Um... It's very easy... Um..."

???3 /???4: "You Idiots!!!"

He was snapped out of his Confusion and everyone looked behind to the door where two more girls appeared!! One with a Lolipop in her mouth and another one with bright Pink Hair!!

Akame: "Sorry Chelsea... Sorry Mime..."

Chelsea

Chelsea

Mine

Mine: "You Idiots!! You left us behind for miles for what!? Goddamn food!!"

Chelsea: "Personally I saw this coming a mile away!!"

Leone: "Well We haven't eaten in hours in five Hours and it's even worse for me and My Appetite!!! Now Hurry Up sissies!!!"

Gray: "Don't pressure Us!!!"

Akame: "Yeah!! I bet you two are hungry too!!!"

Lucy: "Okay now what's going on here and why is the Wooden Board with Pink Hair screaming like a banshee!!"

Mine: "WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU CALL ME YOU BIMBO!?!?!?"

Erza: "Okay that's it!! This place is going nuts!! I'm getting Markarov!!"

To Be Continued...