J10 Vs Galand!!!/ Part 1- The Weird Census-Taker!!/ The Battle Begins!!

3rd Person POV

Jackson was Still In Brittania hanging out with The Seven deadly sins when He decided to go outside side of were Hawk's Mama made Base burying itself underground and take in a Breath of Fresh Air!! He was near a Pond that was about 2 Miles from a Forest out in the Background all situated in the middle of some Grassy Fields!!

He was checking his face in the reflective pool of water when he Heard a Scratchy, Deep, and Echoed voice behind him sounding not too nice!!

???: "Ah Hello Human Weakling!!!"

He looks behind him and sees what Had to be a very suspicious Character!!

Jackson: "Um... Hello..."

???: "Do you mind showing me were The Boars Tavern is at!?"

Jackson: *Suspicious* "Um... Why!?"

???: "Um... You see... I'm The Local census Taker for King Arthur and I wanted to see how Many People are living in this Village!!"

Jackson: "Hmmm... Okay but why the Armor!?"

???: "Um... You know not everyone wants a Census taker, especially in Those Enemy forts so you know!! Protection!!"

Jackson: "Um... You know I don't believe that right!!"

???: "Well... Um... You see... FUCKT HIS!!!" *He then pulls out his Spear and aims it at him* "I am Galand of the Ten Commandments and I will kill you for not Telling me!!!"

Jackson: "Alright then but I'm Still Not Telling you!! Requip Change: Training Gi!!!"

Galand: "Your A Mage!?!? Goddamn Motherfucking Mage!!!"

Jackson: "No, I'm a Martial Artist!! Magic is just a Side thing I know very little of!!"

Galand: "Still a mage!!! You know a Mage took my Magic away and Now you Must Pay!!!"

Galand then charged at our hero and Swung his harpoon Spear side at him but He simply dodged it and Then Appeared Against Galand and Punched Him in the Face sending him stumbling back!!

Galand: "Wow!! A Great Warrior!!! I love fighting Great Warriors!!! Now Please Give me the fight I wanted!!!"

Galand thrust his spear into him again but As he dodged Galand Throws the Axe side into him just barley grazing his arm cutting a Tear into His Gi and Caused him to Bleed!!

Jackson: "Well I guess I need more Firepower!!! Requip Change: Zakapunto!!!"

They Then Began Slashing at each other taking a few hits at each other as He decided to up his game by another Step!!

Jackson: Now it Go Time Hellspawn!!! Bankai: Evil's Destroyer!!! Sanda: Electro Blast!!!"

He Charged into Galand and Stabbed is Zakapunto into his Gut and shocking him into Submission!! Galand just holds onto the pole of the staff and Starts feeding electricity back into Jackson shocking the both of them Into submission until they both Fall onto their Knees!!

Jackson: "Man Your good..."

Galand: "Thanks... But...!!"

Galand then Grabbed J10 by the Neck and Lifted him up while also Getting up back onto his feet making our hero drop his Zakapunto the ground!!

Galand: "You Are A good warrior!! But not good enough!!"

Jackson then started doing the Hand signs for Shadow clones Jutsu as Gland watched!!

Galand: "Huh!? What is that!? Hand signs!?"

When he was Finished two Clones fell onto Galand's Back and started punching and Kicking him putting him down on his Knees as The Original Escapes his grip and back up!! Galand Got Back up, Grabbed his spear, and swung it at the two clones turning them into a poof of smoke!! Jackson then Grabbed His Zakupunto and Tried to Slash at Galand but he saw it coming and Blocked it with the Pole of his Spear!! Galand then swung the His spear around And Slashed Jackson's cheek and spilled more blood!!

Jackson: "Alright then!! Shadow Clone Technique!!!"

He summoned 4 Clones and they Grabbed onto each other ready to throw the Original at Galand!!

Jackson: "Shadow Clone Technique: "Shadow Clone Body Blow!!!"

 They throw the Original like a Catapult at Galand in which He headbutted Galan right in the head!! Galand falls on his back seemingly In Pain!!

Galand: "Oh No!!! I got a Concussion!! It Hurts so Man and... Hahahahaha!!! No, It didn't!!!"

He Walks over to Jackson and Jumped into the air preparing his Next attack!!!

Galand: "Eat This!!! Zanbarazan!!!"

Galand threw down the Harpoon side of the ground stabbing Jackson several times but mostly hitting the ground tearing it Apart!! While he is Stabbing Jackson lifted his Hand to Galand's Face and Fired a Ki Blast at him!! Galand just swam through it and Punched Jackson in the face!!

Jackson: "That's it!!! I hate to do this but you forced my Hands!! Konohagakure Secret Taijutsu Technique: Ki fueled Explosive Kunai One Thousand Years of Extreme Death!!! It's something new I invented!!!"

He did the Usual thing But instead of hitting him in the ass, He aimed his Chakra/Ki fueled fingers with a Kunai at Galand's Back hitting a nerve cluster causing even more pain than a per usual as he jumps Behind him and Galand Explodes!! 

Jackson: "Rasengan Kamehameha!!!"

Jackson the Fires a Rasengan Kamehameha at Galand while he was still down and it seemed to work until...

Galand: "Critical Over!!!"

Galand: "Hahahaha!!! Now I am even more Powerful you fool!!!"

Galand then appeared in front of Jackson too fast for him to notice and started backhanding him as he walked forward acting like some kind of demonic badass making Jackson's Nose and Lips bleed!! 

Jackson Then Removed the Suppression from his Power levels and a White Aura surrounded him tearing the ground 3 Meters around him and Vaporizing it!! Jackson then charged at Galand and since he was caught off guard by this sudden Power level Boost He was able to slam Glands head on the ground creating a large crater as he continued to wail on the demon!! 

Galand does Break Free in a few short moments and Started hitting J10 again like Silly creating shockwaves with each backhand slap once again!! Galand then Fired a Blast from his mouth in which J10 Just Barley dodges!! 

In the middle of the commotion, he Creates a Shadowclone and Tells it to run and Get the 7 deadly sins to come here and Fast!! As The Shadowclone ran off Galand walked over and Stared down at Jackson while Grinning!!

Galand: "I'm Loving this Fight!!! Don't you!?!?"

To Be Continued...