JackDroid's Collection of Shorts!!! (1)

3rd Person POV

Tohru's Laundry!

Tohru was Outside drying the laundry and since it was Jackson's Laundry she decided to do some "Special Cleaning". She was drooling and took a big lick out of one of his T-shirts before stuffing it in her mouth chewing on it without using her teeth and cleaning it with her Dragon spit!

Tohru: 'Oh I love that taste of his Clothes so much! I know humans are so Primitive for leaving their waste on their clothes but He is just so great!'

What she Didn't know was that he was behind her the entire time and wasn't even surprised!

Jackson: "Uh... Tohru."

Tohru: *Shocked and trying to removed clothes from mouth* "Ah! J-Jackson! What are you doing here!?"

Jackson: "..."

Tohru: *Suspicious* "Hehe..."

Jackson: "Can we please talk for a minute?"

Quick little Timeskip!

Jackson: "What was wrong with you!? I told you not to lick or chew on the Laundry!"

Tohru: "But Miss Kobayashi had no problem with it!"

Jackson: "Yes she did!! Look can you not do that! It's pretty Unsanitary!"

Tohru: "Okay! Can I lick you directly by personal contact then!?"

Jackson:

Tohru: "Okay! Okay! But How do I do do it then?"

Jackson: "Okay! Well, tell me how do you usually do it?

Tohru: "Well I use the clairvoyance spell to check the pockets for anything..."

Jackson: "Okay."

Tohru: "Then I separate it by colors and Black/White...!"

Jackson: "Okay."

Tohru: "Then I clean them with my mouth and-!"

Jackson: "Okay! Hell No! You use the Washer and Dryer! Do you know how to use those things?"

Tohru: "You mean the Rumbling Boxes of water and Air?"

Jackson: "Okay! Well, Let me show you how to use those then!"

Tohru: "Really!?"

Jackson: "Yep!"

Tohru: "Thank you, Jackson! Thank you!" *Licks his cheek*

Jackson:  *Blushing* "O-Okay let's get to it!"

Tohru: "Great!"

Grand Kittens or A Sibling

Blake was spending Time At her Mother's Home because "Why not?" And was Reading her Favorite book "Ninjas Of Love" which she was very secretive about because of its... Ahem... Content. Just then she heard her mom in the other room calling her over.

Kali: "Blake!"

Blake: "Coming!"

She put her book under her bed and walked over to see her Mom holding her phone she accidentally left behind and on the screen was a picture of Jackson with his Shirt off and Blake turned Bright pink!

Kali: "Blake it's about our Boyfriend."

Blake: "Yes..."

Kali: "Either you give me Grand Kittens or your Getting a Sibling."

Blake: *Flustered* "MOM!!! NO!!!"

Kali: "Okay then. How would you like the name, Jackson Jr.?"

Blake: "Mom!! He's 16!! I'm pretty sure that's a case waiting to happen!"

Kali: "Well not if he consents..."

Blake: "Mom!!! Please stop!!!"

Kali: "Fine! But when the both of you Turn 18 I expect a Litter with at least One Boy and One Girl!"

Blake: *Groaning* "Yeesss Moooom........."

Kali: "Good!!" :) "Now would you like some Lemonade!?"

Blake: "Sure."

Just then Jackson ran through the front door all out of Breath and sweaty! It was clear he was in a hurry and Blake was shocked but Kali seemed nervous!

Blake: "Jackson are you Okay!?"

Jackson: *Out of breath* "I... Don't... Know... Your Mom... Called... And Said... Something... About Getting... Kittens..."

Blake: "MOM!!!!!"

To Be Continued...