The Faunus KLK Sisters!- Part 2

3rd Person POV

Back in the Sisters, Bedroom Mako was scratching Behind Ryuko's Cat ears causing her to Purr much to her disliking (but she couldn't help but do so) and was even given a Fish which she Slowly chewing on with her Cat lips with her eyes closed in that super cute Chibi Necko way and GG Ragyo was Petting Satsuki and Nui who were just loving it just Like Their sister!

Mako: "Who's a Good Girl!? Who's a Good Girl!? You are! You are Ryuko!!"

Ryuko: "I'm not a Pet Mako! You can't just-" *Mako hits her sweet spot* "Oooh Yeeeaah That's Amazing!!!"

Satsuki: "As Much as I am loving this then please don't treat us any lesser! We're still people and when we figure this out then I won't have to deal with this any longer!"

Nui: "That's what you say but I'm loving this!!"

Satsuki: "B-Baka!!" 'I have to admit I'm loving all this attention too but... Maybe it is better this way but we have to see how Jackson acts before making a decision!'

Ryuko: "Guys I-I'm gonna-!"

She shot up a fireball (No not a Hairball a Fireball) and a Mako had to put it out! This has been happening all this time with Ryuko had been coughing up fireballs,  Satsuki had been accidentally freezing over things with her breath, and Nui had been sending volts of electricity whenever she's stressed! They seem to have now also developed powers along with their New Fuanus Forms!! The Powers of Fire, Ice and, Lightning to be exact!!

Just then the door opened to reveal him and when he saw the sisters he had massive hearts in his eyes and Glomped them and finally then he started Cuddling and petting them as he held them in his arms!!

Jackson: "Kawaii!!! You three are solo Cute!!!"

He then gave them kisses as their ears rise up and their tails wag rapidly (For Ryuko she just Purred) and As much as th4ey hate to break the moment they do have to explain!

Satsuki: "Uh Jackson... We need your help with... This...?

Jackson: *Petting Satsuki* "Oh? What is it my little Fox?"

Satsuki: *Making Squeaking sounds due to comfort like a fox* "Um... Well, we need to know what it says on this Amulet...!"

She then hands her the Amulet and he explains!

Jackson: "Ah Ok! So this Amulet is actually A Talisman and it says how to turn yourself into elemental Faunus with a Daedric chant!! At the bottom, there is another chant at the bottom to reverse it! It's your choice to do so though!"

They all looked at each other and then looked back at him and Ryuko asked a question.

Ryuko: "Hey Jackson... Do you like us like... This...?"

Jackson: "Of course! If anything It makes you three look even Cuter!!"

Nui: "Well then we decide to..."

Satsuki: "... Sray like this."

Jackson: "Wait Really!?"

Ryuko: "Of course!! We love all of this Attention for you and Mom and not to mention imagine what we can do with these powers!!"

Nui/Ryuko: "Yeah!!"

Jackson, GG Ragyo, and Mako then hugged them and petting them as they just purred, squeaked, and smiled!

Jackson: "I love you all so much!! Especially you three!!"

Girls: "We love you too!!"

They then moved to the bed and started snuggling for the rest of the day on that Beautiful, Silky, King-sized bed with petting, kissing, and cuddling!!

To Be Continued...