The Great Saiyaman (And Woman)!!!

3rd Person POV

Today Jackson 10 was Playing Bodyguard for Bulma because Vegeta threatened him if he didn't it was a pretty short story actually!!

Flashback!!

Jackson: "So Reason why you called me here Prince!?"

Vegeta: "Yes and It's Very Important!! I need you to accompany my Wife while she goes shopping or Else I'll kill you!!"

Bulma: *In the Background* "Vegeta What did I tell you about Threatening People!?"

Vegeta: *Scared* "Y-Yes Dear!!" *Turns to Jackson* "Can you please Play Bodyguard for her while she's out!?"

Jackson: *Chuckling* "Sure!!"

FlashBack End!!

They were Currently at a Jewelry store as the Capsule Corp Owner was choosing out some Diamonds from a showcase!!

Bluma: "Hey Jackson!!"

Jackson: "Yeah!?"

Bulma: "I know you're supposed to my Bodyguard and Everything but what Kind of Diamond do you think would be best for me!?"

Jackson: "Well Since I have my own version of you from that one time I Know your best of Kind Diamond is an Aquamarine One!!"

Bulma: "You really think so!?"

Jackson: "Yep!! It would work Amazingly on you!!" 

Bulma: "Alright then!! Thanks!!"

Just then two Robbers with Guns came in and Held the Place up!! Once everyone saw them they raised their Hands except for a very Cocky Bulma!! The Two Robbers took Notice as Cops quickly got to the Place!!

R1: "Hey Lady we said to Raise your hands!!"

Bulma: "Why should I!?"

R2: "Becuase we Have guns!!"

Bulma: "I wouldn't think about firing them if I was you!!"

R1/ R2: "Why!?"

Bulma: "Because I got the Jackson 10 here with me!!"

Jackson: *Walks over* "Hey!!"

R1: "Holy Crap Fire Now!!"

R2: "Got it!!"

Jackson 10 then Turned into Diamondhead and every shot deflected off him and hits the walls, counters, and Glass cases until they both ran out of Bullets!!

J10: "Ready to give up yet!?"

Meanwhile Outside...

Police Officer: "Somone fired a Shot!! I think we have to move in!!"

???/???2: "There's no need to!!/ We got this!!"

Police Officer: "Wow!! It's Saiyaman and Saiyaman 2!!"

???2: "Hello it's Saiyawoman!!"

From Left to Right: Saiyaman (Gohan) Saiyawoman (Videl)

A/N: When They Speak Imagine them Doing Flashy Poses as the Ginyu force would do!!

Saiyaman: "We'll stop those Robers!!"

Saiyawoman: "And We'll send them straight to Justice!!"

Saiyaman: "Even if our Names Aren't-!!"

Just then the two Robbers walked out with their Hands up!!

R1: "We Surrender!!"

R2: "Yeah Please don't shoot!! We rather go to Jail then deal with what's inside!!"

The two heroes then Did A Anime fall falling on their backs twitching as the Cops took the robbers away and Left!! Just then Bulma and Jackson 10 walked out of the Store and Looked at the Two Heroes Instantly recognizing them Instantly!!

Bulma: "So you two back to Hero-ing Again!? Jackson, I'll leave you two with them!! They May need some Help!!"

Jackson: " But what about-!?"

Bulma: "Don't worry I'll just tell Vegeta that you had to save the city or something Like that!!" *Walks off* "I hope you three Enjoy your Super Hero-ing!!!"

Saiyaman: "So... Um... You'll be Helping us now!?"

Jackson: "Sure Why not!? I got nothing better to do!!"

To Be Continued...