RWBY VS Grimmjow!!/ Part 2- The Trip!!/ Grimmjow Appears!!

3rd Person POV

All of them were on a Bullhead heading for the Nearby desert as they were all Preparing for some Huge Battle (because from what they heard he has to be really Powerful) and talking to each other like Teens would Usually do!!

Wiess: *Mumbling to herself* "Ice Sword... Ice Beam... Hmmm... Ice slash... Yeah, that sounds good!"

Ruby: "What are ya talking about Ice queen!?"

Wiess: "First don't call me that Rubes and secondly I was trying to come up with a cool Name for my Newest attack!!"

Ruby: "So what do ya got!?"

Wiess: "Well I was thinking of Ice Slash..."

Ruby: "I really like it!!"

Wiess: "You do!?"

Ruby: "Yeah it's Great!!!"

Wiess: *Blushing* "T-Thanks..."

Soon Then the Bullhead landed and they all get off with the Transport soon leaving. As soon as it left they saw and Explosion in the distance and Ran to it to see Grimmjow in his Ressurection form punching a mountain to Pieces!!

 As soon as it left they saw and Explosion in the distance and Ran to it to see Grimmjow in his Ressurection form punching a mountain to Pieces!!

Grimmjow: Ressurection

Grimmjow: "Stupid Aizen, Stupid Jackson 10, Stupid Life!!!"

Yang: "Hey Panther Boy!?"

Grimmjow: "Who are the all you Monkey!?"

Yang: "The fuck did you just call me!?"

Blake: "Honey calm down!! Listen here Man you have to stop destroying stuff!!

Grimmjow: "And what are Ladies are going to do about it!?"

Jaune/ Ren: "Hey Were guys!!"

Grimmjow: *Smug Grin* "I know!!"

Jaune: "That's it He's dead!!"

Pyrrha: "Jaune don't!!

Grimmjow then backhands the blond-haired man and sends him flying in which Pyrrah caught him and then Grimmjow dropped kick the both of them into a nearby mountain!!

Everyone:

Pyrrha/Jaune: "Ow..."

Nora: "Hey There Alive!!"

Between Nora nd Pyrrah:

Pyrrha Then Charged at Grimmjow and Yang goes SSJ3 To help her as the other's tend to Juanes Injuries!! Both Powerhouses of women start taking their shots at the Annacar who keeps blocking/Dodging every attack they give him and kept a stupid smirk on his face until Yang gives him a right hook to the face where Pyrrha gave him a left hook with her Spartan Shield!! He was then hit with a barrage of Powerful blows before he sent an aura of spiritual energy so strong it sent the two back!!

Grimmjow: "That's it!! You both Die!! Goodbye!! Cero!!"

He then fired a Powerful Cero blast but They both Deflected it and hit it nearly hit him from bouncing off!! 

Grimmjow: "That's distracting!!"

It happens again!!

Grimmjow: "And That's Annoyingly Distracted!!"

He was about to fire another Cero before Blake walked over and tapped him on the shoulder!

Grimmjow: "Yes?"

Then to everyone's shock, Blake bitch slapped Grimmjow's face twice (One for each side) and began yelling at him!!

Blake: "That's it!! I was relaxing at our dorm chewing on my fish and playing with a squeaky toy and now thanks to you I have to watch my Girlfriend and our friend getting beaten up by a dumbass that just needs water!! Now get the fuck out of here before I have to beat you up myself!!!"

Everyone: :O

Grimmjow: >:(

Grimmjow in retaliation then backhanded Blake slapping her across the face hard spilling bits of blood and sending her flying where Weiss and Nora caught her!!

Ruby: "Blake! Blake! Are you okay Blake!?"

Neo: (Yeah! Are you okay!?)

She didn't respond and Then Yang started losing her mind trying to keep her calm and don't go ape!!

Ren: "Um...guys I think we should back away!!"

Wiess: "You don't have to tell me twice!!"

They all started running back taking the knocked out Jaune and Blake with them as Yang started speaking her aura grew 5 times due to anger alone!!

Yang: "Y-You... Bastard... You... You... YOU... How dare YOU... YOU HURT MY LITTLE KITTEN!!!!!!!!! RAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Her aura size increased by 50 times its original size sending Grimmjow back flying as she starts to transform into a Great Ape!! Her Jaw turned into a Muzzle, Her Skin was covered in Blonde fur, her stature and muscles started growing out of control, Her eyes turned bright red, and Her clothes started ripping apart!!! she had Become a Great Ape!!!

Yang: "RAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

To Be Continued...