A Date with Saiko Intelli!!!

3rd Person POV

Today was Jackson's date with Saiko Intelli (You know probably the smartest Girl out of all of them) and he was Planning to spoil her a lot today since she never really felt love or really much emotion By the way!! He was wearing A Green T-shirt, Some Jeans, A Black Jacket, And some Green Convers with A Some Military Dogtags (Because I have one and they look cool), and his Omnitrix on his Right Hand as per usual!! 

He walked up to her door and knocked on it and the door opened to reveal Saiko in some Normal non Military looking clothes!! She was dressing Very Similarly to Satsuki wearing a White Dress, with Some White boot's except her nails are Painted with Pictures of Books on them with white!!

Jackson: "Oh my God you look so adorable!!"

Saiko: *Blushing* "Thanks, Jackson... You ready for our Date...?"

Jackson: "As I'll ever be!! let's go!!"

They walked through the maze of halls, down an elevator, walking down some more halls of the Mansions main lobby and out into the Delorean and drove off to their date destination!!

They drove their way to the Local buffet place and walked in which he had gotten her all of the best foods they had there!! Saiko was of course confused and had to ask!!

Saiko: "Why have you selected these foods for me!?"

Jackson: "Because it's the best food they have here!! Now please try it!!" 

Saiko: "Alright I'll try it!!"

Saiko took a forkful of food and slowly put into her mouth, and chewed on it and once she's finished she had hearts in her eyes and started gobbling up all the food placed in front of her!! She definitely loved it!!

Saiko: "OH THIS IS SO GOOD!!! I LOVE IT SO MUCH!!!"

Jackson: *Chuckles* "You got something on your Lips Saiko Dear!!"

Saiko: "Where is it!?"

Jackson: "Here!!"

He then kisses her lips, face, and Cheeks making sure to clean up any stain and she had even bigger hearts in her eyes!!

Saiko: "Wow!!! You're so amazing!!! I see why you have so many girls now!?!?"

Jackson: "Just wait until we get home!!" *Nose boop*

Back at the Mansion...

After their lunch, he drove both of them back home and he carried her inside where he put her on his bed and began removing her shoes!!

Saiko: "Hey, Hey, what are you doing!?"

Jackson: "I'm removing your boots!!"

Saiko: "W-Why!? It makes no logical sense!!"

Jackson: "You'll see why!!"

He finished taking her boots off and grabbed some lotion and started rubbing her feet giving her another Look of Big hearts in her eyes and there at it's biggest yet!!

Saiko: "OH, JACKIE I LOVE IT SO MUCH!!!! You're SO AMAZING!!! I THINK I CAN UNDERSTAND WHAT LOVE IS NOW!!!! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!!!"

Once he was finished she dragged him up to the bed and started peppering his face with kisses leaving lipstick everywhere as they snuggle in bed and playing footsie!!

Saiko: "I love you so much, my prince!!!"

Jackson: "I love you too my Little Brainiac!!"

To Be Continued...