The Soul Reapers!/ More Girls!/ Time Skip Hollow!- Part 1

3rd Person POV

One day after school he was the first to get back to the Mansion and it was empty because everyone was gone. He walked through the Living room only seeing two Beautiful, Busty redheads sitting on a couch as he walked towards his room.

Jackson: "Hi Rangiku! Hi Orhime!"

Rangiku/ Orhime: "Hi Jackson!"

He was already in his before he realized what just happened.

Jackson: "Well Now I can......................... WAIT A SECOND!!!!"

He then ran back to his Living room to confront the two!

Jackson: "Okay what the Hell are you two doing here!!?"

Rangiku

Orihime

Orihime

Rangiku: "Oh well we have some Copies of your house keys for when we come over!"

Jackson: *Sighs* "How many do you have and who has them?"

Orihime: "Well we made 7 of them shared between Me and Rangiku and then There's Chizuru, Rukia, Soi, Tatsuki, and Yoruichi!!"

Jackson: *Facepalms* "And Why do you have them?"

Rangiku: "So we can visit you whenever we want to!"

Jackson just sighed again and sat down between the two and the two busty women moved in closer making him Blush... Hard!

Jackson: "Is there anything you two want?"

Rangiku: "Well Two reasons!"

Jackson: "Which is...?"

Orihime: "We want to have a sleepover with you back at the Soul society! And we need you to help us keep a lookout for a New Hollow!

Jackson: "Okay sounds great but what's with this new Hollow!?"

Rangiku: "Well He seems to be so fast that no one can hit him! He just teleports from one place to another... *Snaps* "... Just like that! No one is even fast enough to hit him except for Yoruichi because she's really, really fast! But She just a little too slow to even land a good blow! Mostly just swipes and grazes!"

Orihime: "Yeah! He already Killed dozens of Guards and We're all scared! So we wanted to ask you if you can sleepover with us and if that thing shows up again we can fight him together!"

Jackson: "Hmm... Well if he's just that dangerous I'll just have to come! Your just lucky it's the weekend and there's no school!"

Rangiku/ Orihime: "Great!!!"

Jackson: "Okay! Just let me call all of the girls real quick and I'll be back! It might take a while though... There's a lot!"

He then left the room preparing to call all of his girls and when he did The two girls looked at each other all Giddy and started hugging jumping with their breasts jiggling and smashing against each other!

Rangiku: "I'm so excited!"

Orihime: "Me too!!"

Rangiku: "I have to get my cutest sleepwear ready! I want to look good for him! Your probably the only other person to understand how hard it is to look beautiful!"

Orihime: "I know!! Especially when you have these!" *Starts soldering her breasts* "But what About the Hollow!? Should we be worried about that too though!?"

Rangiku: "We'll just have to keep an open Eye! It's Kon I'm more worried about! Just imagine what That little pervert would do!" *Shivers*

Orihime: "Shivers as well* "Yeah! But don't worry because Jackson will be there to protect us!"

Rangiku: "You right!!"

Orihime: "I Also just can't wait to make my famous Moon Waffles for Jackson!"

A/N: Guess the Reference and Win a cookie!

After a while, Jackson came back after telling all of the girls what will happen and they went back to the soul society for their sleepover!

To Be Continued...