A Date with Camilla!!/ Big Sister and Little Brother!!

3rd Person POV

Today was his Date with Queen Camilla and he walked to the front door waiting for the Purplette to arrive! He was wearing a Pair of Black Shorts, a Green T-shirt with the Omnitrix Symbol, and a Pair of Black and Green Sneakers! He had his hair combed and wore some cologne to look as presentable as possible! She may not act like it but she sure is A Queen!!

He waited by the door when Camilla ran behind him and hugged him placing his face between her large breasts! She was wearing a Short Purple dress with Gold Outlines, Purple Sandals, Jewelry from Nohr, and a Pair of Sunglasses that sat upon her head. She definitely looked very cute!

Camilla: "Hi Little Brother! You look super cute! What are we going to do today!?"

She then jumped in his arms continuing to Kiss him as he began to list off what they were going to do!

Jackson: "Well I thought we can go get some Pizza and then get some Cuddles in bed!"

Camilla: "Great! But one thing?"

Jackson: "What is that?"

Camilla: "What is the Pizza you speak of? It sounds like a strange Amulet."

Jackson: *Chuckles* "I'll explain it when we'll get there Sweety!"

Camilla then hugs him his face back into her breasts and she placed her chin on top of his head!

Camilla: "Oh I'll bet I'll love it! I love you so much Little Brother!"

Jackson: *Muffled* "Can't breathe!"

Camilla: * let's go* "Sorry!!"

He then carried her into his Car which she was fascinated by calling it "A Steel Bastion like Cataphract on wheels" which caused a good chuckle in him and they drove off to the nearest Pizza place called "Pizza eccellente di Romano" and he carried her inside and they got two New york Styled pizza slices one for the each of them! Jackson getting Sausage, Chicken, and Siracha while For Camilla (Since this is her first time) just got plain cheese with white sauce.

They got served their Pizza's and when Camilla bit into her's a bunch of stars lit up into her eyes and she began chowing down on it getting the cheese and Sauce onto her Lips and she Smiled!

Camilla: "This is so Amazing!!! So This is Pizza!!?"

Jackson: "Yep! Just let me clean your Lips real quick! You got Half of your Pizza all over it!

He then leaned over and kissed her in a literally cheesy Kiss, of course, she won the kissing fight and made out with him completely dominating him as she just melted into the kiss and he nearly ran out of Oxygen when she lets go.

Jackson: "Heh I guess you ran out of Oxygen then..."

Camilla: "Nope I can carry my breath for hours! I just want to make sure you have enough of your breath left that we can snuggle when we get back."

Jackson: "Well Alright then!"

After a couple more slices of Pizza, they drove all the way back to the Mansion where he carried her to his room and placed her on his bed with Camilla readying herself for one of his foot rubs!

He rubbed his hands with Coconut oil and started rubbing it which left Camilla becoming a blushing and Moaning mess!

Camilla: "Oh Little brother please treat me like the Queen I am!! You are the greatest guy I ever knew!! Please Don't stop!!!"

Jackson: "I don't plan on doing so!"

After several more minutes of this Camilla pulled him up onto the bed and started kissing and Boob Smothering him almost making him run out of breath several times! She then started big spooning him with her breasts pressed up against his back and her breath hitting against his skin. It was very calm and almost Hypnotizing.

Camilla: "I love you, little brother..."

Jackson: *Drowsy* "I-I love you too C-Camilla..."

He then closed his eyes and went off to dreamland with Camilla hugging him from behind.

To Be Continued...