The Joker and Torchwick!/ An Explosive Plan!- Part 2

3rd Person POV

In Beacon Academy, Glynda was in her office grading Papers from Last Class (Which Had Team RWBY in there) and Sipping her Coffee using her Red Marker to grade the Papers in a quick and Perfect Manner as to not make any Stray Marks on the Papers due to her slight case of OCD and True Professionalism.

Glynda: "Let me see... Ruby got a 79... Very Typical... Yang got a 92... Better than usual... Wiess... An 85... Good... And Finally Blake at 99... Perfect as per Usual..."

She then received a Text from Jackson and she started to read it.

Jackson (In-Text): "Hope You having a Good day Baby! When you get home I'll make you some Sushi! XOXO!!"

Glynda then responds.

Glynda: (In-Text): "Thank you, Jackson, you Had just made my Day!! Tonight your definitely going to get some extra cuddles and I think I'll even give you Some special Hugs too! ;3 XOXO!!!"

Just then there was A  Knock at the door and then a Mysterious man in a Purple trenchcoat, Purple Pants, a Yellow Dress shirt, Black Dress Shoes, and A Purple Hat covering his Face!

Glynda: "Hello Sir can I help you?"

???: "Well yes you can... Hehehehe..."

Glynda: "How can I help you then?"

???: You can Stay Quite for me."

Glynda: "Huh?"8

The Man then sprayed some Knock out Gas from his flower in Glynda Face and then made a Joke as she fell asleep!

???: "Now that was A Gas!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

It was the Joker and he knocked her out before Dragging her out of the classroom for her capture but what He didn't know was that Ozpin and Ironwood already found out about the Bombs due to finding them all across the school campus and are in the process of removing each and every last one!

TimeSkip!

Team RWBY were at Ozpin's office with a Bunch of Deactivated bombs on his desk. The four girls had some Confused looks on their faces and Wondered why those are Here.

Ozpin: "Girls I think we have a problem."

Ruby: "Yeah! You got a bunch of bombs on your desk!"

Wiess: "They're deactivated, you dolt!"

Ruby: *Smug grin* "Okay Ice Queen!"

Wiess: "Don't call me that!!"

Ozpin: "The Bombs are not the problem it's that Glynda is Missing!"

RWBY: "WHAAAAAAAAAAAAT!!?"

Ozpin: "Yes and We have no clue where she's at!"

Blake: "Don't worry Sir we'll find and Give- Wait where's Yang!?"

Yang had tracked Glynda's Ki signature and used Instant transmission to follow it and when she did she ended up at an Abandoned warehouse where under a single light Glynda was tied to a lawn chair Bruised and Scratched but luckily absolutely no injuries or Black eyes! She ran over and untied her and she soon became Enraged SSJ1!!!

Glynda: "Yang you need to calm down! The worst I got was a bruise on my Thigh! That's all!"

Yang: "Who did this!?"

Joker: "It was me of course!"

The Joker was up an observation room being defended by a Glass window!

Yang: "What did you do to her you Insane Mother fucking Pennywise clown!!?" 

 Joker: "Oh dear it seems you want to know what I want but it's what you want that bothers you." 

 Yang: "Huh?"

 Joker: "You're afraid that Mommy would leave you again and you'll never see her again or that Your sister would get hurt and you can't stop her from dying or even losing your boyfriend to the world at large. You're afraid of losing so many People It Constantly puts you in a state of fear in the back of your mind. It would funny if it wasn't so sad... You Know what I'll still laugh at That! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!"

Just then chair went flying through the window smashing it and nearly hitting him and Yang Flew up and stood in front of him pinning him to the wall behind him with an Enraged look on her face and her Hair glowing Golden!!

Joker: "Hey Calm down!! Y-You wanna play some cards!?

He then threw some cards in his face making a run for it as Yang chased him down ready to break everyone in his body!! But just before she can catch him he got into a Jetpack and Helmet and waved goodbye!!

Joker: "Goodbye Blondie! I have to go to Gotham now but Please make sure to Visit! I do plan for some "Tortures" fun with you!! Hahahahahaha!!!"

And right before she can grab him he flew off heading right for Gotham!!

Yang: *Sigh* "Calm down Yang... You gotta bigger fish to fry right now... Well, I have to admit he does have some damn good jokes though..."

She then flew back down and put Glynda over her shoulder!

Glynda: "Thank you, Ms. Xaio Long! I always knew you were my best student!"

Yang: "Save your breath. We gotta take you to the infirmary first."

She then instantly transmitted back to beacon Academy so Glynda could get some Bandaids and Bandages.

With Jackson at Canterlot...

Jackson: "Why do I have the feeling I should nearly kill a certain Psychotic clown tomorrow?... Meh, It's probably just me."

To Be Continued...