The Woman's Association!!/Sneaky Snapshots!!/ Part 2: The Visit/ Problems Solved

3rd Person POV

Jackson was just playing on his Nintendo Switch until he heard a knock at the door and then ringing of the doorbell! He walked from his room to the door (A 10 Minute Trip) and Opened to reveal the entire Woman's Association in Wearing the best Human clothes they can find which were the school uniform of Orihime's except it was stripped down to the skirt and Dress shirt which could barely cover some of their breasts showing their cleavage in full View which Gave Jackson a trickle of warm blood coming from his Nose!!

Jackson: *Flustered* "H-Hey Girls!! W-What are you D-Doing here!?"

Yachiru: "Hi Jackie!! We were hoping if we can move the Woman's association meeting here!!"

Jackson: "S-Sure!! Please Come in!!"

They all walked into the living room with him trying to keep his cool as he sat them all down!!

Jackson: "Would you all like something to drink!?"

Nemu: "Some Water will be fine!"

Yachiru: "Ahem!"

Nemu: "Oh and a Chocolate Milk for Yachiru!!"

Yachiru: "Thank you!!"

Jackson: "Alright then!!"

He then walked off as the girls started talking to each other!!

Rangiku: "Yachiru are you sure this would work?! I mean this is pretty crazy!!"

Yachiru: "Hey I may be a kid but I'm not stupid!"

Yoruichi: "Well you bitches better be able to learn how to lose Because I'm going to win!!"

Soi: "Yay Yoruichi!! I love you so much!!"

Soi and Yoruichi:

Nemu: "Well I'm clearly going to win!!"

Rukia: "Oh Yeah and why do you think that!?"

Nemu: "Clearly with my immense Intelligence!!"

Orihime: "Oh Please your as smart as Mayuri!! And He's nuts!!"

Nemu: "As far as I know He's a Genius!!"

Rangiku: *Muttering under her breath* "An Insane one..."

Nemu: "What was that!?"

With Jackson...

He was walking down the Hall Carrying several bottles of water when he heard them arguing!!

Rangiku: "No I'm going to get the best picture of him!!"

Retsu: "Fat chance!! That Picture is mine!!"

Yachiru: "Everyone please calm down because I'm going to get the best picture."

Isane: "YOUR LIKE 6!!! YOU CAN'T EVEN HANDLE A CAMERA WITH YOUR STUBBY LITTLE HANDS!!!"

Yachiru: "You wanna fight me then!!!"

Jackson: 'Wait so they want some pictures of me?' *Devious Smirk* 'I guess I can oblige'

Back with the girls...

They continued arguing but then stopped when they noticed the Bottle of water in front of them and felt a massive spiritual pressure behind them!!

Kiyone: "Should we look behind?"

Yachiru: "I guess we should... I guess..."

They then Looked behind and they saw Jackson as Ghostfreak who Jump scared them!!

Jackson: "Now Please tell me why do you want pictures of me!?"

Girls: "Well..."

One Explanation Later Presented by The Woman's Association taking pictures of Jackson...

Jackson: "Is that it!?" *Turns into his Human form* "Well if you needed money I could just give you some!!"

He then started walking down the hall and the girls started following him!!

Rukia: "No please we don't want to take your money!!"

Jackson: "No it's okay I got plenty to spare!!"

They then walked up to a giant lock and he unlocked it revealing the Mansion's Money bin!!

The Shadowbelt Money Bin!!

Jackson: "Alright ladies you can take as much as You want!! I'm more than happy to share!!"

Yachiru: *Hugs him* "Thank you, Jackie!!

Jackson: *Hugs back* "Your welcome Yachiru!!"

Rangiku: "Group hug!!"

They all then started hugging him in which he shot out some trickles of Blood and nearly passed out from blood loss!! 

So Everything's Solved!!

To Be Continued...