The Acrobatic Assasin Vs The 5th Hokage!!/ Part 2

3rd Person POV

Juri began by Creating a Shadowclone and they all Prepared a Jutsu!! With their Right hands glowing Dark Purple!!

Juri: "Fire Style:  Purple Flame Cannon!! FIRE!!!"

All 3 of them fired off a Firey Purple blast from there fingers and Tsunade was sent flying outside and outside the village and as she got up she saw Juri flying up ready to bodyslam her but she moved and Juri hit the ground hard!!

Tsunade: "Chakra Scalpel!!!"

Juri: 'Smart move... But not smart enough' "Chakra Drill!!!"

The two than Began clashing their hands together as Chakra Grinded against Chakra like 2 Swords as they also continued dodging and Parrying each other's attacks!! Tsunade then Jumped up and Landed on a tree branch!!

Tsunade: "Don't You dare!! I have the high Ground!!"

Juri: "Okay you know what!? Fire Style: Purple Flame Cannon!! FIRE!!!"

Tsunade: "Oh Shit I thought that would work!!"

Tsunade jumped back to the ground and Prepared another Attack!!

Tsunade: "Water Style: Water Dragon!!!"

Juri: "Fire Style: Black Phoniex Bomb!!!"

Tsunade threw a Water Dragon at Juri who in return fired a large Black Fire Bird at Tsunade and they both Hit each other creating a Massive Black Explosion of Mist and Smoke which covered the entire area and blinded their vision!!

Tsunade: 'Where is she!? I can't even sense her Chakra!! It's like she some can Somehow mask it perfectly!! It's Like she's been Trained to Kill People Like me!!'

Juri: "Fire Style: Solar Flare!!!"

Then a bright light came down from Juri's hands that blinded Tsunade long enough for her to wrap her legs around the older woman's neck choking her out with Power legs!!

Juri: "You're not escaping this one Hokage!!"

Tsunade while running out of breath pulled a Kunai out her Jacket and stabbed it in Leg!!

Juri: "GAH!!! YOU SON OF A MOTHER-!!!"

 She then punches Tsunade in the face causing her to try and regain her footing!!

Tsunade: "You choked me!!"

Juri: "You stabbed my leg!!"

Tsunade: "You!! Choked!! Me!!"

Juri: "YOU STABBED MY FUCKING LEG!!!"

Tsunade: "Oh so what Your gonna bitch about it!?"

Juri: "No!! I'm going to kick your ass!!"

Juri: "Fire Style: Purple Flame Cannon!! FIRE!!!"

Tsunade continued to dodge multiple Blasts and soon enough some reinforcement arrived in that of Shizune!!

Shizune: "Poison Mist!!!"

Juri was soon Surrounded by this Poison mist giving enough time for Shizune to heal Tsunade!!

Shizune: "You Okay Honey!? What did she do to you!?"

Tsunade: "I'm okay!! Thanks for the quick Healing!!"

Shizune: "Your welcome!! We're so going to The Hot Springs after this!!"

Juri then appeared out the mist seeming Unnaffected!!

Juri: "Hmph... Seems I need to take this to the next level!!"

She then reaches into her right eye and removed a contact revealing her Shanigran!!

Tsunade/ Shizune: "A SHANIGRAN!?!?!?"

Juri: "Yep!! I got this coming out of the Martial Arts Academy!!"

Tsunade: "Wait a second you went to school!? What did you even study!?"

Juri: "Child Psychology!!"

Shizune: "Wow!! That's Nea-!!"

Juri: "With a Minor in Pain!!!"

Shizune: *Gulp*

Shizune then started Getting Suicide Migraines in her Head that as the name says are so bad you might commit suicide to get out of the pain!!

Shizune: "AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!!"

Tsunade: "What the Hell!?" 'That's Her Sharigrin!!!'

Juri then gets a Kunai right to the eye-gouging it out in a bloody mess but instead of screaming she stayed silent until she poofed into some white smoke and Shizune's Migraine ended!!

Tsunade: "Huh!? That was shadow Clone!!"

Juri then appeared from behind and Put Tsunade into a headlock starting to choke her out again but this didn't work as Shizune Just punted her with Her Sandle wearing Foot!!

Shizune: "Shizune Kick!!!"

Juri was kicked off Juri and Tsunade grinned at Her assistant!!

Tsunade: "Mimicking Lucy are we now!?"

Shizune: "W-W-Well I wanted to try S-Something new!!!"

Tsunade: "Well I Like it!!" *Pecks Shizune's Lips*

Juri Then Came back Preparing  A New Jutsu!!!

Juri: "Fire Style: Ultimate Purple Flame Cannon!! FIRE!!!"

Tsunade/ Shizune: "Double Water Style: Two-Headed Water Dragon!!!"

The two Things were fired at each other and as soon as they hit Tsunade and Shizune took cover as Juri was literally blown away!! As soon as the smoked cleared Juri was standing their Clothes Torn, with scratches and Bleeding all over her body, Panting trying to get her shit together!!

Tsunade and Shizune charged at each at Her before she SImply smirked and Threw a smoke bomb on the ground coating the area with A Purple smoke allowing her to make sure she escapes getting as far away as possible making sure to not return to Omichiaru!!!

Tsunade: *Panting* "You okay Shizune!?"

Shizune: *Panting* "Yeah... You!?"

Tsunade: "Yep!! Let's go to the Hotsprings!! We can do the paperwork for all of this shit later!!"

Shizune: "For once I agree with you about that Paperwork!!"

To Be Continued...