A Queen with An Axe!!- Part 2

3rd Person POV

After Corrin's warning about Camilla Jackson had gotten a bit more worried about what she's capable of! I mean she nearly killed her dad and his elite guards before he had to step in and finish off the jackass himself! He walked down to the Kitchen/ Dining room which was a massive silver table coated in gold and pearls and he sat down waiting for Camilla. When she walked in let's just say He had a Gore worthy Nosebleed considering how much Blood spilled onto the floor!

 When she walked in let's just say He had a Gore worthy Nosebleed considering how much Blood spilled onto the floor!

A/N: Imagine her with a sultry look on her face instead of an Embarrassed one!

Camilla: "So How do I look, Little Brother?" *Wink*

Jackson: "W-What's with this!?"

Camilla: "Oh it's just my new Casual Outfit! Do you like it?" 

She then gives her breasts a squeeze which only caused more blood to pour out from his nose!

Jackson: *Gets up* "Excuse me I need to use the restroom real quick!! Be right back!!"

He then quickly walks out into the Hallway and Camilla just smirks knowing she just won!

Camilla: 'Oh My He's gonna go gaga over me when this is over! All I gotta do now is wait for him to enter my room! Oh I can Just Imagine his breath on My skin!" *Que perverted look on her face*

This whole time Corrin was watching from the side just thanking god this wasn't him!

Corrin: 'Thank you, God! Thank you that this isn't me!'

Then Camilla Noticed him!

Camilla: "Hey Corrin! You want a hug from your Sister!?"

Corrin: *Scared* "Nope!"

He then Yeeted himself out of there!!

With Jackson...

He was walking down the Halls to find a place to calm down from that little experience when he stumbled onto a pair of massive doors with a sign with the words "Queen Camilla's room" duct-taped to it!!

Jackson: 'You know what!? fuck it! I'm going in there! I gotta know what Corrin meant by what he said!!'

Flashback!

Corrin: "Dude I would say for your safety that you just don't go into Camilla's room at all costs!

Jackson: "Why?"

Corrin: "Just trust me!! She's can be dangerous when given the chance!"

He then started walking away and He is left confused!

Jackson: "WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT!!!?"

Flashback End!

He shrugged and walked in and it was as dark as a cave! He was basically as blind as a bat in here so he searched the entire room and turned on a light and what he saw scared him! It was Camilla's room indeed but it had pictures of him (probably taken without his consent) all over the walls of the said room!

Jackson: "Holy Crap! Maybe that's what Corrin meant by what he said! Maybe She's-!"

Camilla: "Obsessed."

He then turned around to see Camilla in the same outfit with a sultry look plastered on her face.

Jackson: "Oh Hey Camilla I see that you love me... A lot!"

She then glomped him into her massive bed and pinned him down with her arms and even with all of his strength fighting back and she kissed him and since she was winning she explored every inch of his mouth before smothering him with her Massive Breasts almost suffocating him only giving him air through the mouth to mouth while Kissing!

Jackson: *Muffled Noises*

Camilla: "What was that?" *Removes Chest from his face*

Jackson: "I was trying to say I love you too! You're beautiful, Kind, An Amazing Older sister, Super Hot! Your Amazing all around!! Just please let me breathe!"

Camilla: "Okay!"

She repositions the both of them so He's on top, face pressed onto her breasts, with her long beautiful legs and Arms trapping him in a Hug prison! She then kissed him again with an unbridled passion totally dominating him as they both smiled!!

Camilla: "I love you, My King!"

Jackson: "I love you too my Queen!"

To Be Continued...