The Faunus KLK Sisters!- Part 1

3rd Person POV

One normal day in the KLK Sisters Bedroom Ryuko and Nui were playing a Game of Uno when Satsuki came in a small Black Box acting all Giddy (Which is something she never acts like) and started to take her sword to cut the box open as if it was a Box cutter which left the other two somewhat confused so they get up and walked over to ask.

Ryuko: "Hey Satsuki why are you so excited?"

Satsuki: "Why Ask!?"

Nui: "You're not usually the excitable one! I kind of am!"

Satsuki: "Oh sorry! I guess I am excited about my new Shipment! It's An ancient necklace from Vale! It was from 10,000 Years ago and it said to belong to the First ever Faunus Tribe!"

She then pulled it out and they looked at it and it was A Silver and Obsidian Necklace tied together with Some Crude rope all shaped in the picture of a bear!

Ryuko: "Wow!!"

Nui: "It's so pretty!!"

Satsuki: "Yep! That's why I got it!" *Turns it over* "Huh? Well, this is weird..."

Ryuko: "What is it!?"

Nui: "Yeah! What is it!?"

Satsuki: "There are two Inscriptions on the back! The first one I can barely read but the second one is definitely illegible. To my eyes at least Anyways." *Begins to read Inscription* "Sit Deo autem gratias omnes eunt vires Nos autem ignis Domini, glacies, et nos in Benedicite fulgura, et Natura Animalium Turn nos sunt!" 

Just then a Bright light enveloped them and it got so bright they couldn't see what was happening and when the light turned down GG Ragyo came in and when she saw them she had the cutest reaction!!

GG Ragyo: "Girls Are you Okay!? I saw a bright light and- OH MY GOD!!! YOUR ALL SOOOO CUTE!!!!!"

The Sisters: "Huh?!"

GG Ragyo then continued to several Pictures and showed them one and when they looked at the picture and saw each other they all were shocked!! They were turned into Faunus!!! Ryuko had gotten a pair of Red tipped black ears cat ears and a Red Striped, Black cat tail! Satsuki Had gotten a Pair of white Fox ears and 9 White, Fox Tails! And Nui got a pair of Floppy, Blonde dog ears, and a Golden retriever's Tail!!!

The Sisters: "What Happened to you!!!?"

Satsuki: "It must be the necklace! It must be magical or something!!"

GG Ragyo: "Well all it did was make you three even more Adorable!!"

She then started petting Ryuko's and Nui's ears and Nui was immediately smiling and rubbing herself against her mom Tail Wagging but Ryuko was at first acting like she doesn't like it but soon started purring and rubbing against her as well! Satsuki was getting a bit jealous and frowned, crossing her arms.

Satsuki: "Hey! I want to be petted too!"

GG Ragyo: "Okay my little baby come over here!"

Satsuki then came over, sitting on her lap and when she petted her she started making a weird Purring/Squeaking mix and had all 9 Tails wagging!!!

Ryuko: "This is all so great-Nya!" *Covers he mouth shocked* "Why the hell did I just say That!?"

GG Ragyo: "You're all so cute!! I have to call Your Friend Mako or even *Gasp* Even Jackson to come over! He'll think your all so cute!!"

The sisters then turned bright Pink/ Thinking what he would think of them Like this and what He'll do to them and they got all embarrassed so they all got up to stop her but she already left with her phone and they Paled only knowing how embarrassed they'll be to see their boyfriend see them like this!

Sisters: "Oh No..."

To Be Continued...