The Paper Angel!/ Konan's Date!/ Part 2

3rd Person POV

Konan was at her Home waiting for Jackson to arrive and she was as nervous as hell! She was wearing a pair of Skinny Jeans, a Black tank top with the words "Paper Angel" on it, a Pair of Strappy shoes, Her nails each Painted Dark blue or Blood red, Dark blue Lipstick, and a Red Rose in her short Dark blue hair! She looked Gothic/Chic!!

She Paced around the room until the doorbell Rang and she ran to get it and there he stood wearing his usual clothes of Jeans, White shirt, Green Jacket, and Green Sneakers, with the watch on his right arm!

Jackson: "Hi Konan!"

Konan: *Nervously* "H-hi Jackson!"

He then brings her in a Hug and she blushed just smiling and rubbing his back.

Jackson: "So is there anything you want to do on this date? It's all about you today!"

Konan: "W-Well we can Probably have some Ramen, make Origami, and probably come back here and give me those foot rubs Everyone keeps telling me about!"

Jackson: "Great!!"

He then put his jacket over her shoulders and they walked out onto the streets as they headed to the best Ramen place in town "Ichiraku Ramen"!! While they walked through town they got a few looks as most people felt that Konan can't feel feelings but they were proven wrong when he kisses her on the cheek and she kisses him back with a quick peck!

They then walked to the Ramen Stand where Naruto and Kakashi were eating at for some reason besides its some damn good ramen and Ayame was serving of course!! When the Spiky headed blonde saw the two together he was just shocked and nearly spit up of his ramen!!

Naruto: "Wait for A second Jackson!! Now you're with Konan!!?"

Kakashi: "I see he's still just as a ladies man as Ever!" ;-)

Jackson: "Yep! She's the newest one! I love her just as much as all of the others!"

Konan: *Blushing* "J-Jackson... That's very sweet of you!!" *Kisses cheek*

Naruto: "All I gotta say is that I'm jealous of you man!... Great Now I'm starting to sound like Pervy sage!"

Meanwhile in Tsunade's office...

Jayaria: "Huh?"

Tsunade: "What is it?"

Jayaria: "Nothing! It just feels like I've been mentioned... Good!!"

Tsunade: "I've known you for almost my entire life and your still just as weird!" ;P

Back with Konan and Jackson...

Ayame then came by and gave the two some Ramen in a big bowl, and two pairs of chopsticks!!

Ayame: "Well Heres your usual Jacksie and I'm glad to have Konan in the Harem! I think she deserves it! I also expect my usual tip!"

Jackson: "You got it!!"

He then pecked her on the lips and the two started eating and their lips touched lady and the tramp style where they pecked each other's lips while eating and they soon made out before breaking that up and Blushing.

After that, they went to her Paper shop where they made Origami, and thanks to her Jutsu she made them Paper birds, Planes, And Dragon's which fly in the air, and for the Dragon's they also breathe Paper fire! All Jackson could really do is make a Paper Airplane with scissors and It was breaking adorable when She taught him how to do it while their hands touched most of the time!!

Finally, the walked back home and much to her surprise he carried her up like a Blushing Bride and walked her to her room where he dropped her on her bed and then began rubbing her feet which since it was her first time she almost passed out from all of the pleasure and he kept her awake by constantly kissing her! She soon pulled him up onto the bed where she started smothering him with her large breasts as he had a small nosebleed!! They then held each other in each other's Arms and cuddled each other as they played footsie!

Konan: "I-I love you, Jackson!"

Jackson: *Kisses her cheek* "I love you too Konan!"

To Be Continued...