Fishing with Erza and Lucy!!/ Unagi Attack!!- Part 2

3rd Person POV

Erza: "Requip: Sea Empress Armor!!!"

Erza then Began to glow and then the Light died down to reveal Her Sea Empress Armor!!!

Erza: Sea Empress Armor

Lucy: "Open Gate of the Water Bearer: Aquarius!!!"

Just then A Blue-Headed Mermaid jumped out of the water and Landed next to Lucy seeming a bit Pissed!! This was of Course Aquarius!!

Aquarius

Aquarius waddled to Lucy and Grabbed her by her shirt still Looking a bit pissed putting her Pot to the side!!

Aquarius: "Lucy there better be a good reason why you summoned me right as when I was having an Argument with My Boyfriend!! That Jacksass doesn't understand my Needs and-!!"

Lucy: *Points to the Unagi* "That's the Reason why!?"

Aquarius: "Hmm A Unagi!? Don't worry I have 2 Nephews who are Unagis!!"

Lucy: "You do!?"

Aquarius: "Yeah and another one is a Sando Aqua Monster!!"

Lucy: "Excuse me A what Now!?"

Aquarius: "Let's just get this over with!! Oh, and Hey Erza" *And more seductively* "Hey Jackson~"

Jackson: "H-Hey Aquarius!!"

He then slapped the Omnitrix and Becomes Ripjaws!!

Jackson: "It's time to make Sushi at of you!!!"

He then jumped into the water and started attacking the Unagi Biting into its soft flesh while also digging his claws in causing it to Screech in Pain!!

Unagi: "RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!!"

He then sprayed out a stream of water at the three girls but they were prepared!!

Erza: "Hurricane!!!"

Aquarius: "Take this!!"

Aquarius threw a Tidal wave of water out of Her pot and Erza combined it into a hurricane with her sword to counteract the Unagi's Water stream adding Aquarius water to the Hurricane Power!! The Unagi took the full blow of the attack falling on it's back almost crushing our hero but he swam out of way and started scratching at its eye causing it to screech again and jumped out of the water trying to kill them with massive wave!!

They did the same thing again and the Unagi took the full front of the attack and retreated back into the water heading back for the deep Ocean!! Everyone then started taking a breather from the quick yet intense battle... Or that was until they realized Jackson was nowhere to be seen!!

Lucy: "Uh Guys... where's Jackson!?"

Erza: "Yeah where is he!?"

Jackson: "I'm up here guys!!"

They Looked up and saw Jackson was up in the trees stuck there!! Aquarius then used her water pot to pull him back down and spoke up again!!

Aquarius: "Well My Job is done and Lucy don't you dare summon me again when I'm having an Argument alright!!!?"

Lucy: "Y-Yes M-Ma'am!!!"

Aquarius: "And I'll see you later Jackson~" *Wink*

She then disappeared and Lucy noticed something really bad!!

Lucy: "Oh No!! We lost all the fish during the fight!! Now I'll never get that stupid cat off my back!!!" :'(

Jackson: "Hmm... Don't worry I got this!!"

Timeskip presented by Chibi Happy chewing on a fish!!

Jackson using Ripjaws gathered 5 buckets full of a large, delicious-looking fish and Lucy was pretty happy knowing she's got happy off her back for a long time with this!!

Lucy: "Thank you, Jackson!!" *Kisses Lips* "Thank you so much!!"

Jackson: *Kisses back* "It's Okay Lucy!! I'm just doing what I do best!!"

Lucy: "Fishing!?"

Erza: "No It's being a hero!!"

Jackson: "And being the best boyfriend I can be!!"

Erza/ Lucy: "Awww!! We love you so much!!"

Jackson: "Me to girls!! Me too!!"

To Be Continued...