A Date with Orihime and Chizuru

3rd Person POV

Today was Jackson's date with One of the cutest Bixesal couples he has ever seen that being Orihime and Chizuru!! He had some plans for their date today and was currently walking to their Shared room (Made in Chizuru's request) and knocked on the door. He heard some stumbling, kissing, and hushed whispers (Yep seems usual) and they opened the door for him to see them in some super cute outfit's!!

Orihime was wearing a Pink Top with some Cyan and Violet butterflies, a Yellow skirt with Orange, and Red flowers such as Daisy's and Roses, Her usual butterfly hairclips, Some strappy Cyan shoes, and her nails painted Cyan with rainbow-colored butterfly outlines!!

Chizuru was wearing a Red Top (The same color as her hair), A Black Skirt, Some Red converse shoes, Her Red Glasses, and Her nails Painted Red with silver glittery hearts on it!!

They Both Look super adorable!!

Jackson: "You both Look Soooo Cute!!!"

Orihime/ Chizuru: "Thanks, Jackson!!"

Chizuru: "You do look super cute Orihime!! You always are!!"

Orihime: "Aww Thank you!!"

Chizuru: "Of course!! You are My Venus!!"

They both then started kissing and Jackson was just standing there waiting.

Orihime: "Do you wanna join too?"

Jackon: "I was wondering when you were going to ask!"

He walked in and all three of them started making at even at one point with all three doing a three-way kiss!!

Jackson: "You Girls wanna go soon!?"

Orihime/ Chizuru: "Of course!!/ Yes!!"

Jackson: "Alright!!"

They shared a three-way kiss one last time before leaving the through the front door and got into The Delorean and started driving into town where they stopped in front of that New york styled Pizza place and Walked inside!!

They took a seat and sat down at the usual Window side booth and ordered their drinks. Orihime got an Orange soda, Chizuru got a Cherry Coke, and Jackson got a Lemon Lime soda!! They soon then ordered their Pizza with Orihime's being Pineapple, Chizuru's being Pepperoni, and Jackson's being Chicken and Siracha!!

Orihime: "Wow!! this is so good!! They never had Pizza in Japan!! Especially New York styled!

Chizuru: "Hey Orihime you got some Pizza sauce on your lips!!"

Orihime: "Really!? Wher-!?"

Chizuru: "I'll get it!!"

Chizuru then smashed her lips onto Orihime's and cleaned her lips of all of the pizza sauce and Cheese in which Jackson chuckled a little at!

Orihime: *Smirks* "Well if your going to do that let me clean yours too!!"

She then did the same for Chizuru before she took it one step further by Peppering her Neck full of kisses!!

Jackson: *Jokingly* "What none for me? I'm hurt."

Orihime/ Chizuru: "Come here!"

He then moved over and they started kissing each other and peppering each other's necks with soft butterfly kisses.

TimeSkip!

They all walked into their room and Jackson smiled looking at the two women.

Jackson: "You want me to leave you two love birds alone?"

Orihime/ Chizuru: *Making out* *Nods* 

Jackson: "You two got it!! I love you!!"

He then kissed the two one last time before Chizuru lifted up Orihime bridal style as she cuddled into her chest and then dropped the bustier woman on the bed and soon got on top of her!!

Chizuru: "You want me to rub your feet and Chest for you!?"

Jackson: "Most definitely!!"

She then got down and started rubbing her feet for a while before Orihime dragged her back up and they shared another kiss and Chizuru started rubbing her breasts pushing on them and kneading them like dough!! After all of that They then threw the blanket on top of themselves and Started cuddling with each other.

Chizuru: "I love you so much Orihime!! You're My New Venus!!"

Orihime: "You too Chizuru!! You're my Venus too!!"