Fairy Tail!!/ To Hunt a Lich Dragon!!/ Part 4: The Battle!!!

3rd Person POV

They all prepared for Battle and Erza changed into her clear heart Armor, Lucy has summoned Sagitarrius, and Cancer, Kagura had prepared her Sword, Mirajane had changed into her Satan soul form and Jackson had turned into Jackninja using armor change to change into his Training Gif, weighted boots, and Zakapunto!!

Erza: Clear Heart Armor

Sagittarius

Cancer

Marijane: Satan Soul

They all Charged at The Lich Dragon except for Jackson who was just meditating and the Dragon was flat out obliterating them!!

Erza: "Take this you Overgrown Lizard Carcass!!"

 Erza Jumped on the Dragons back ready to decapitate him but he instead rolled over and nearly crushed her with his massive weight.

TLC: "Well That was easy!!"

Marijane: "Take this!!"

She then fired magical blasts at the Dragon but he simply just took them like smoking of tank before firing purple bolts of lightning at Her striking her several times over before he slashed at her taking her wings off and making her fall to the ground!!

Lucy: "Cancer, Sagittarius Now!!"

Cancer/ Sagittarius: "You got it lucy Baby!!/ Fire!!"

Cancer charged at the Dragon with his scissors in his hand and Sagittarius fired several dozen arrows his way but The Dragon simply flapped his wing sending them both flying with Cancer crashing into Sagittarius and The Arrows nearly hitting Lucy but missing by a few inches!!

Kagura then tried weighing him down but he simply backhanded her to the side!!

TLC: "Hahahahahahaha!!! You can't beat me!!! I'm too strong for your Morals!!!"

He then noticed Jackson just meditating and was quite confused!!

TLC: "Are you here to fight me or what?"

Jackson: "..."

TLD:

Jackson: "At least I'm not a lifeless piece of Lizard Organic matter that has to use necromancy in order to gain sub-immortality!! So I am better."

TLD:

Jackson: "Don't test me..."

TLD: "Or what You'll beat me up!?"

Jackson: "That's the plan."

Erza: "Oh shit everyone back up now!!"

Everyone then started running off as Jackson's aura turned Silver!!

TLD: "W-What is that!?"

Jackson: "Oh This? let show you then!!"

He then got up and slightly turned his right foot to the left and then he appeared right behind the Dragon!! The Dragon didn't even say anything as he was choking on his own blood and he was then thrown around like a ragdoll before being lifted up and then blew up into a pile of dust and Rotten Guts which amazing didn't get on anyone!!

Jackson: "The Deal is done."

All of the girls ran up to him and hugged the now base/Human form, Jackson, as he hugged them back!!

Lucy: "Great Job Jackson!! Although it now smells like a seaside dumpster now!!"

Jackson: "Hehe Sorry about that..."

Erza: "Well Since you did almost all of the work I want to give you the money from the mission. as A Thank you if you will!"

Kagura: "yeah!! Your amazing!!"

Mirajane: "That's true!!!"

Jackson: "Well I'm going to use all of that money to get us a feast of a dinner for all of us and Juvia!! Wait for a second where was Juvia the entire time?!"

Erza: "Oh Yeah about that... You see I wanted to make sure That Kagura got her moment with you so..."

Back at FairyTail...

Back in the Fairytail guild  Juvia was locked in her room with some food and water just waiting and playing on her Nintendo 64 clearly not too happy!!

Juvia: "I swear when they get back I'm giving Erza a piece of my mind and Jackson... Jackson... Some of  my Best Kisses and Cuddles!!!" *Perverted look on her face* "Oooh I just can't wait!!!"

To Be Continued...