Akame Ga Kill/ Part 7- Akame Vs. Kurome and Forgiveness!!!

3rd Person POV

The Entire group of the Jaegers was waiting there at the Imperial Palace's Entrance room waiting for The Heroes to show up and They were Just waiting there with Both Kurome and Seryu holding a picture of Jackson to Kiss behind everyone else's backs which they were kind of doing right now!!

Just then they heard the sound of a battle behind the huge Wooden Door's as just then the door opened to reveal Erza, Lucy, Leone, Mine, Akame, Chelsea who were pretty Pissed and ready to fight!!

Erza/ Lucy/ Leone/ Mine/ Akame/ Chelsea: "GIVE US BACK OUR MAN!!!!"

Seryu: "Everyone Attack!!!"

A Whole new huge battle was about to begin but Kurome stopped it by putting her sword between them!!

Kurome: "No!! This fight is Mine!! Akame if you so do care to give me the honors!!"

Akame: "I don't want to fight you Kurome!! I never even wanted to fight you!!"

Kurome: "It's already too late!!"

Kurome charged at Akame with her aggressively swinging at Her sister as Akame could do nothing but block!! 

Akame: *In Tears* "Please Kurome I don't want to fight you!!! I love you too much!!! Please let's Just stop!!! We can be sisters again!!!"

Kurome: "Where were you then Akame!?!? Where were you to be my Big sister!?!? You were never there for me!!! You Abandoned Me!!! You!!! Abandoned!!! Me!!! Your Little sister!!! I needed you to protect me but you weren't there!!! Why would you want me now if you never wanted me In The First Place!!! You Never Loved me!!!"

Akame Falls to her knees and Began crying softly!!

Akame: *In Tears* "Please I love you..."

Kurome then raised her sword to strike her sister down!!

Akame: *In Tears* "... I love you so much Akame..."

She was expecting her little sister to throw her sword down on her but instead felt a drop of water hit her head and she looked up to Kurome crying a river with a stern look on her face looking down her with her Handshaking like crazy trying to hold the Blade!! Kurome drops the sword and falls to her knees and began sobbing loudly as everyone watched in shock!!

Akame immediately started hugging her little sister and Began singing to her a song that she always sang before she left

Akame: 

Everyone was tearing up at the sight as Kurome sobbed into her older sisters Chest!!

Kurome: *Crying* "Why!? Why would you leave me!? Was I so terrible!? Was I such a horrible sister!?"

Akame: *Crying* "No!! No, you weren't!! I left so I can come back to you and give you and Me a Better life!! I wanted to save you!! I'm sorry!!"

They continued hugging it out as they continued to cry into each other Shoulders/chest!!

Kurome: *Crying* "Please forgive me!! You should have never loved me!!"

Akame: *Crying*"No!! Don't talk like that!! I'll love you forever Kurome!! I left so I can help you!! I never gave up on you!! I do love you!! Please remember that!!"

Kurome: *Crying* "I love You so Much!!!"

Akame: "Me too!!!"

Mine/ Seryu: "I'M SO HAPPY FOR YOU TWO!!! I NEVER FEEL THESE FEELINGS BEFORE BUT I FEEL SO HAPPY FOR YOU TWO!!!"

The Sisters get up and continued hugging it out!! Akame Looked at her sister and asked a question!!

Akame: "Kurome I know this sounds weird but do you Like Jackson like what I do!?"

Kurome: "H-How Did you!?"

Akame: "We all do!! He has his own Harem you know!?"

Kurome: "Really!? Well, I am willing to share my man with my Sister that I love so much!! I also think Seryu does too!!"

Seryu: "W-W-Well I mean... Well Yes!! He Was the first person to actually treat me like a Human being instead of a little girl or a Charles Manson-Esc Psychopath!! Yes, I love him!! I will join you along with Kurome!!"

Stylish: "Count us In too!!"

Erza: "Why!?"

Run: "We just want Health insurance!!"

Leone: "Really!?"

Bols: "Yeah!! You can be surprised by how important health insurance is in this modern-day!! Especially when your job involves the constant Threat of Injury and death!!"

Chelsea: "Great!!! now we can save Jackson!!! Let's Go!!!"

Lucy: "Yeah!!!"

They then started running through the castle to go stop Esdeath and Saved Jackson!!

To Be Continued...