An Anime Convention Arc!!/ Finale- Miku, Luka, and an Unusual Otaku

3rd Person POV

They were all walking through the convention to Meet Miku and Luka as to per Konata's orders when they heard some Intense arguing that could shockingly be heard over all of the people packed like sardines in this convention!

???: "You Bitch!! Why do I have to carry all this stuff for you!!?"

SLAP!!

???2: "Shut up!!! You know how much I love this and I only get to do this once every year!! So stop your goddamn bellyaching!!"

Jackson: "Is that? Girls I meet up with you in Line I gotta go see something!"

Girls: "Okay!!"

Jackson weaved his way through The crows of People and Saw a shocking sight!! It was Mitsuki and Katsuki except That Mitsuki was dressed up like an Otaku and Katsuki was having that "Please kill me" Look on his face while carrying all of the stuff she's bought from the stands!!

Katsuki was wearing his Usual Clothes and Strangely he had his hair all straight and combed and Mitsuki was wearing a Gray Tshirt with a Pink heart in the middle With "I Heart Anime" on it, a Navy blue Miniskirt, and Black Boots!! You could swear by her clothes and attitude she was almost two decades longer!!

He then decides to say Hi to them!

Jackson: "Hi Mitsuki and Katsuki!"

Mitsuki/ Katsuki: "J-Jackson!?/ Heres here too!!?"

Jackson: "Well I never took you for being an Otaku and Katsuki..."

Katsuki: "Stop!!! Stop it right now!!! Stop Laughing!!!"

Jackson: *Chuckles* "S-Sorry!! Can I please take a picture!?"

Katsuki: "NO!!!!"

Jackson: "Sorry already did and sent it to all of class 1-A and 1-B!!!"

Katsuki: "Fuck you!!!"

Jackson: "I would fight right now but this is a convention so please calm down! Then maybe I'll get you a cookie like a good boy!!"

Katsuki: "You're not my dad!!"

Jackson: 'I may be in a few years... Son!!"

Katsuki: "Shut up!!"

Mitsuki then backhands him and he suddenly calmed down!!

Mitsuki: "I'm sorry about his behavior but I have to say that Please don't tell anyone that I'm here or that I'm an Otaku!! The only other person who Knows is Inko and I'm super embarrassed about it so please!"

Jackson: "Don't worry Mitsuki Your Secret is safe with me!"

Mitsuki: *Hugs him* "Thank you!!"

Katsuki: "Why don't you two get a room already!?"

Mitsuki: "Would you like a knuckle sandwich then!?"

Katsuki: "try me Bitch!!"

Before Mitsuki can even punch him Jackson snuck up behind and applied pressure to his right shoulder to the right amount that it knocks him out cold!!

Mitsuki: "What was that!?

Jackson: "That was the Sphinx Shoulder Knockout technique!! I learned it recently and wanted to try it out!"

Mitsuki: "Got it!!"

Jackson then moved Katsuki to a chair and sat him there so he can rest up before Konata grabbed his and Mitsuki's arms and dragged them to the Vocaloid stand where Miku was Taking a Twinsie Picture and when they saw Him they blushed! 

A/N: They first met in the first book if you can't remember!

Luka: "Miku it's Jackson!"

Miku: "Really!? How do I look!!"

Luka: "Amazing As Usual!!"

Miku: "Aww thank you!!"

Konata then dragged him over and Miku immediately hugged him like the child she acts like!

Miku: "Hi Jackson it's nice to see you again!"

Luka: "Yeah It's been forever! And we still owe you that concert!!"

Jackson: "Indeed!! Do you all want to go for some lunch while we plan!?"

Girls: "Sure!!"

They all then walked off through the crowd of sardine-packed people as they all talked about their plans for the convention!!

To Be Continued...