Babysitting with Inko and Mitsuki!!!

3rd Person POV

Today was Inko's And Mitsuki's turn to Babysit the girls and they have some free time because their sons were doing their own thing! Katsuki was serving a Detention (Which Mistuki was ready to backhand him for) and Deku was training his quirk so he can get stronger (which Inko was feeling nervous about)!!

They were in the Living room with Chibiusa, Kanna, and Yachiru watching them as they were sitting next to each other fawning over the memories of when their sons were that young!

Mitsuki was wearing a Silver blue Shirt with the words "Badass Mom" on it and a Pair of Black Basketball shorts with her Nails painted A Baby blue!

Inko wore a Dark Green T-Shirt with the words "Mom of the year" a Pair of Pink Basketball shorts, and Her nails were painted a dark Green!

The Girls were Coloring some pictures in their coloring books when the two adults decide it's time to eat!!

Mitsuki: "Alright Kiddo's It's time for some Lunch and If you don't pack up all that stuff in the next five minutes I'll give you a good smack across the back of the head for it!!"

Inko: "Mitsuki don't say that! They're kids! Um... If you all pack your stuff up real quick I'll make sure to give you some Cuddling and Special little kisses!!"

Chibiusa: "Hehe, That's my Auntie Mitsuki and Auntie Inko for you!!"

Mitsuki/ Inko: "Aww!!"

Inko: "Hey Chibiusa if you're from the future then would My son... you know... Become a Great Hero?"

Chibiusa: "Hmm... I can't tell you right now but Let me just tell you he would be the next Superman!"

Inko then started happy crying with tears streaming down her face as she felt so proud of her son!

Inko: *Sobbing Happiness* "Oh Midorya I'm so proud of you!!! I knew you could do it!!!"

Mitsuki: 'Man Inko I love you like a sister but please can you get a Grip!? I mean there's Kids around!"

Chibiusa: "I'm used to it!"

Kanna: "Me too!!"

Yachiru: "I love how much she cares for Deku!! It's sweet!!

Mitsuki: *Audible Sigh* "Well you guys want some Lunch?"

Chibiusa/ Kanna/ Yachiru: "Yes!!"

They went into the kitchen and gathered all of the food they can (Sandwiches, Wings, Soda, Applepie, Burgers, Hotdogs, Cakes, Icecream, Salads, taco's Ramen, Dumplings, Onigiri, Fish sticks, Pasta, and Even Sushi) and they sat back in the living room with all of the food and began eating and just as always at was incredibly delicious!!

Timeskip Presented by Chibi Inko Trying to Hold Back Chibi Mitsuki from pounding a guy who bumped into her...

After all of that and cleaning up their dishes (Mitsuki threatened them while Inko was being nice) they got a planet and got their Aunties lying down as they removed their shoes!

Mitsuki: "Woah what are you doing?"

Chibiusa: "We're going to give you two some foot massages! You two truly do deserve it!! You Mitsuki for dealing with Katsuki and You Inko for having to deal with those years of Guilt!! Were going to treat you like princesses!"

Mitsuki: "Nice!"

Inko: "Oh My God I'm going to Pampered!! It's been years before I met Jackson I have done that but now my own Daughters are going to do that!? Amazing!!!" *Starts crying tears of Joy*

They then started massaging their soles as they never felt so relaxed in their lives and soon they grabbed a Blanket and Pulled it on all 5 of them and they snuggled up with the girls snuggled up into the mother's chests like little kittens and the two mothers holding them all while they played footsie! they soon then feel asleep for Katsuki and Deku to find coming home and having an adored reaction!! Even the cold heart of the porcupine headed bastard couldn't help but smile a bit and they deiced to leave them alone to let them cuddle and sleep together!

To Be Continued...