A Date with Stocking!/ The Sweet Angel!

3rd Person POV

Today Is Jackson's date with the Fallen angel of Gluttony Stocking and he had some "Sweet" Ideas for their Date! Huh? You just got what I just said?

Jackson: *Groan* "Yes that's a good Joke! Man, I swear that's as Bad as one of Yang's Jokes!"

Oh shut Up I know you love her cheezy Jokes!

Jackson: *Sigh* "True!"

Good! So He walked up to the door and knocked on it and it Opened revealing Stocking who Looked Gothic Cute/Chic!!

Stocking wore A Black Dress with Purple marks on the pockets and sleeves, A White Apon like a Maids, A Dark Blue Bow on the top of her head, Her hair nice, straight, and long, a Bat and Jackolantern Hairclip, Her nails painted Black and Pink, and Of course, she was wearing A Pair of  Black and Purple Long Stockings that reach past her knees!!

Jackson: "You look so Freaking Adorable Stocking!!"

Stocking: "Thanks!" *Sticks Lolipop in her mouth* "So where are we fucking going?"

Jackson: "First cut down the Language And secondly I thought we could go to the Sugarcube corner and have some sweets and then we can buy you some Stuff new stuffed Animals for your room before we come back here for some Cuddling and Footrubs!"

Stocking: "Yes!!! That sounds so Fucking Amazing!!!"

Jackson: "Stocking again Language!!"

Stocking: "Yes sorry!"

They then walked downstairs where they saw Pinkie taking care of Chibiusa, Yoruichi, and Kanna while all the others were busy!

Jackson: "Thanks for Taking care of them for Me Pinkie!"

Pinkie: "Your welcome Jackie! It's my Greatly Pleasure! Maybe as A Little Payment, I could get a Kiss and some Candy!"

Stocking: "Fuck Off!! It's Mine!!"

Jackson: "Stocking!!! But Pinkie you can still have your kiss!"

Pikie: "Yay!!"

Pinkie then got up and kissed him on the lips making out for several moments!! before Him and stocking left for their Date!! 

They Drove to the sweet Cube corner and took their "Sweets"...

Jackson/ Stocking: *Groan* "Seriously!!?"

Sorry I won't do that again. Now They took their sweets and then Stocking started ordering every single kind of sweet that they have! Cakes, Cupcakes, Milkshakes, Cookies, Flan, Chocolate covered Onigiri, Bonbon's, Peanut butter chocolate covered balls (Basically homemade Reese cups) you can name it she ordered it and ate it! Jackson just had an oreo, Milkshake, and watched her and was fascinated by how she does not gain any weight from this!

Stocking: "Oh if your wondering it's Angel powers!"

Oh, thanks for clearing that mystery up Stocking!

After that he paid and they drove to the Anime shop where Mei is working again!

Jackson: "Hey Mei!"

Mei: "Hey Jackson! And who is this Girlfriend?"

Jackson: "This is stocking!"

Mei: "You look so cute!! You just wanna pinch your cheeks! You wanna tootsie roll?"

Stocking: "Fuck off with that cute stuff!! And I will eat this but I won't be happy about it!!"

She then took the candy and ate it with a frown on her face! He then kissed her on the forehead and then Looked at Mei.

Jackson: "So Mei you got any Cute but a Little bit Gothic?"

Mei: "I know just the thing!"

She then walked in the back and Came back with a Plushie!!

Mei: "Here ya go! A Mimikyu plushie!!"

Stocking: "Oh My fucking god I love it!!! It's like Pikachu but Gothic and it's still fucking adorable!!" 

She then started hugging it cuddling it!! 

After that, he paid for it and they left driving back and when they got there he grabbed Stocking carrying her like a blushing bride as she carried her Mimikyu plushie with her!! He placed her on the bed, removed her shoes and stockings, got the foot lotion and started rubbing her feet as she wiggled her toes around as she started giggling and feeling the relaxing waves go throughout her Body! After a while, she dragged him onto the bed and they started cuddling each other in bed!

Stocking: "I love you, Jackson!"

Jackson: "I love you too my sweet Angel!"

To Be Continued...