A Date with Ranka and Ferryl!!!

3rd Person POV

Today was His date with The wolf Sisters Ranka and Ferryl and he has some great plans for the two sisters!! He was walking to their room wearing some Jeans with his Green Jacket and a Black T-shirt with A Green wolf paw on it!! He walked up to the (17-foot tall door) and Knocked out on it to be Opened Ranka with Ferryl standing right behind her!!

Ranka looked super duper adorable wearing a Pink T-shirt with the words "Me and Onii-Chan" in front of a Lighter pink heart with white Fancy writing on it, A White skirt, Pink and white horizontal striped, Stockings and strappy Black shoes!!

Ferryl wore A Navy Blue T-shirt with a pink heart with the Words "I love my Mate and Little sis" written on it in Blue and fancy italics, a Long Black Skirt that goes down to her Ankles, with Her nails painted red and was wearing a Collar!!

They two then Hugged him with Ranka jumping into his arms and wrapping her arms around his neck and Ferryl bending down to hug them both almost squeezing the life out of the both of them and they both began licking his face, and Neck!!

Jackson: "Hey Girls are you ready for our date!?"

Ranka: "Yep!! I love spending time with my Onii-Chan!!"

Ferryl: "Definitely!! I also love spending time with my Mate!!"

Jackson: "Say what is up with your Collar Ferryl!?"

Ferryl: "Well I have to make sure everyone knows who I belong to~"

Jackson: *Flustered* "O-Ok... You guys wanna go now!?"

Ferryl/ Ranka: "Yes!!!"

Ranka: "So what are we going to be doing today!?"

Jackson: "Well I thought we can go to the Buffet so You two can eat as much as you want!!"

Ranka: "Yay!!!"

Ferryl: "Now that sounds very nice!!" *Hugs Him again* "I love it when you spoil us!!"

Jackson: *Being Crushed* "Ferryl... Air..."

Ferryl: * Let's go* "Oh sorry about that!!"

Jackson: "It's okay!! I know you mean well!!"

She then hugs him again!!"

Timeskip presented by Chibi Ferryl and Ranka playing fetch with Chibi Jackson!!

They walked across town to the Buffet (Ferryl was too big to fit into a car) with Jackson Piggybacking Ranka until they made their way inside, got their food and utensils, and sat down!! The two girls were looking at their food hungrily and Even Ranka was drooling a river!!

Jackson: *Chuckling* "You two don't need to wait!! You can eat when you want!!"

As soon as he said "You can eat" they began eating and since it was almost all meat they got BBQ Sauce all over their faces and left nothing but bones and scraps of meat on the bone!! 

Jackson: *Chuckling again* "Girls I think you two got some BBQ Sauce on your faces!!"

Ferryl: "Really where!?"

Ranka: "Yeah where is it!?"

Jackson: "Right here!!"

He then kissed the two on the lips and cheeks cleaning it of all Crumbs and BBQ Sauce before they returned the favor by licking his face and cheeks!!

Jackson: "You two are just too goddamn cute!!"

Ranka: "Thank you Onii-Chan!!"

Ferryl: "Thank you, Jackson!!"

TimeSkip presented by Chibi Ranka and Ferryl playing tug of war with a chew rope with Chibi Jackson refereeing in a Referee outfit!!

They Just walked into His room and the two wolf Girls placed themselves on His bed as he removed their socks and shoes to reveal their huge and tiny feet as he then grabbed his lotion and began rubbing their feet with them Happy whimpering and Howling in joy!! The two soon pulled him up onto the bed and as they snuggled up Ranka was placed between the two of them as they all snuggled and he began rubbing their ears selecting a few happy whimpers and loving looks as they also played footsie as well!!

Jackson: "I love you two so much!!"

Ranka: "I love you too Onii-Chan!! You two Onee-Chan!!"

Ferryl: "I love you two so much as well!!"

They then snuggled the rest of the day!!

To Be Continued...