AGK X BNHA!!/ Leone Vs Katsuki!!!- Part 1

3rd Person POV

Jackson Was Helping class 1-A Train and Leone Tagged along simply because of two reason's!! 1. The Food in the cafeteria and 2. Strong People to Fight!! She was Currently in the Lunchroom Eating the schools stock of food while Jackson was training Izuku one on one in the training field while everyone else does the same thing!!

Izuku was throwing kicks and Punches at Him as he kept blocking them with ease!!

Jackson: "Come on man is that all you got!? Trying throwing at me an All for one!!"

Izuku: "But what about-!?"

Jackson: "It's Okay!! I promise I won't die!!"

Izuku: *Nods* "You got it!! Texas Smash!!!"

He then punched Jackson in the face with full force his fist coated in A Green energy but it didn't do that much as he simply looked at him!!

A/N: Like This!!

Izuku: "W-What!? How are you so strong!?"

Jackson: "Training Izuku... Lots of Training... and Plenty of Juice!! Just an all-around healthy Diet and Training!!"

Izuku: "Duley Noted!!"

Denki: "Hey Everyone where's Mineta!? I haven't seen him Anywhere!?"

Just then Mineta was seen flying out of the door's to the Cafeteria and was thrown into a boulder in the Training field that blew up Immeaditly on Impact!!

Jackson: "Oh great... He Found Leone..."

Everyone: "Who!?"

Leone: "YOU LITTLE PERVERT I'LL BREAK YOU!!!!!"

Leone then walked through the door's Steaming with Absolute Rage at Mineta!!

Ochaco: "Is that A New Girlfriend!?"

Jackson: "Yes!!"

Ochaco: "Geez How many will there be!?"

Jackson: "I have no idea!!"

Jackson then ran over to Leone and Tried to calm her down!!

Jackson: "Okay Leone what Happened!?"

Leone: "That Tiny Little Pervert snuck behind me while I easing and Grabbed my ass so Beat the shit out of him and Now I wanna break him!!!"

Mineta: *In pain* "Totally worth it..."

Leone: "I SHOW YOU WHAT THAT'S WORTH ASSHOLE!!!!"

Jackson: "Don't worry Leone I will break him later for you!! You're too pretty to be kicking around trash like him!!"

Leone then Started Blushing a bright pink tinge on her cheeks as she looked goddamn adorable!!

Leone: "Awww your too sweet!! I love you so Much, Babe!!"

She then hugged his Arm engulfing a part of it into her cleavage as she cuddled up to him!!

Leone: "Awww Your heating up!!" *He's Blushing* "Let me make it feel better~"

She kissed him on the cheek before she grabbed his face and shoved it into her Breast and forcibly held him there as he turned bright pink as steamed raised from his head!!

Leone: "Just admit it!! You love it~"

He then Escaped that Death Grip and Leone seemed sorry!!

Leone: "Oh I'm so sorry Baby!! Let me give you a perfectly normal Hug!!!" *Wink*

Jackson: "Alright but if you try to smother me again you can't have any of my Delicious burgers when we get Home!! And I know they're your favorite!!"

Leone: "Okay..."

Katsuki: *Smugly* "Oh so the bitch Won't allow Mineta to touch her but She Hoars herself to her boyfriend!!

Leone: "What!?" *Shock quickly turns to Anger* "WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU SAY!?!?"

Jackson: "Oh No..."

Katsuki: "You heard me Bitch!! You're a Hoar!!"

Leone: "So says the Multiple Anger point having Porcupine!!!"

Katsuki: "YOU TAKE THAT BACK!!!!"

Leone: "HELL NO!!!! YOU TAKE YOURS BACK!!!!"

Their Argument went on for another 5 minutes as just said with the two Screaming at each other until Katsuki landed the first blow!! He threw an explosive punch on her face and it landed and she also skids Back!!

Katsuki: "NOT SO TOUGH NOW HUH BTICH!?!?"

Leone just then clocked in the face with an Uppercut and he is sent flying back several feet before landing!!

Jackson: "Everyone please get back!! This will be Interesting!!"

Leone: *Smirks* "Let's do this!!!" 

To Be Continued...