Cafe Maid Tohru!!/ A Misunderstanding/ Intermission

3rd Person POV

In the Living room Koba, Elma, Lucoa, Kanna, Illulu, and Telne were all doing their own things. Koba was drinking a cup of coffee (with a Hint of Irish Courage *Wink*), Elma was eating her Favorite creamy buns, Lucoa was reading a book on Aztecian Myth on the chapter on Quetzaquatal so she can correct them if they got anything wrong (and the biggest thing they got wrong is that They said He instead of She like 50 times), Kanna was playing on her Switch while her tail is plugged into the outlet, Illulu was eating some Candy, and Telne was designing some new dresses that she hopes to make with Rarity.

Jackson then came running in seeming very excited and also sweating from all of the runnings he must've done he probably just did forgetting to use XLR8 to do so!!

Jackson: "Girls, Girls, Girls!!"

Kobayashi: "Calm down Jackson what is it!?"

Jackson: *Catching his breath* "I new maid Cafe has just opened up!!!"

Everyone: 'Oh No!'

Kobayashi: "OH MY GOD REALLY!!!? WE HAVE TO GO RIGHT NOW!!!"

Elma: "But we're all doing something right now!!"

Kobayashi: "I don't care!!! Let's go!!!"

Kobayashi Grabbed all of their Hands and dragged them outside while they were doing their own things to the Maid Cafe!!

TimeSkip!

They ran (Or Kobayashi Dragged them) across town to the new Maid cafe which was Titled "ラゴンの巣 " or "The Dragon's Nest" And walked inside! A Maid Guided them in and they took a seat by the window. They waited for their sever talking to one another and then their sever came!!

???: "Hello May I take your order!"

Everyone: *Shocked* "TOHRU!!?"

Tohru: *rubbing back of neck* "Heh, Heh, hey guys!"

Kobayashi: "Tohru your working here!? Great Please!! I need a drink to help my fucking migraine that just happened when I tried wrapping my brain around the shock!!"

Tohru: "I'm sorry we don't have alcohol Miss Kobayashi!!"

Kobayashi: "Damn it!!"

Jackson: "But wait why are you here!?"

Illulu: "Cue the flashback writer!!"

Kobayashi: 'Who are you talking to?"

Flashback!!

Tohru was walking down the Street and noticed the Cafe shop but decided to walk through until a maid in a similar hard stopped her!

Maid: "Hey are you a new girl!?"

Tohru: "Huh? Well You see..." 

Tohru's Mind: "Tohru what are you doing!? You can get money here!"

 Tohru: "But What I want right now Is a cookie!" 

Tohru's Mind: "Well this money can buy many cookies!" 

Tohru: "Explain How!" 

Tohru's Mind: "Money can be exchanged for goods and services!"

Tohru: "..." 

Tohru's Mind: "Like Cookies!"

Tohru: "Yay!! I mean Yes I am!!"

Flashback End...

Jackson: "Tohru if it's money you wanted I could've given you some!"

Tohru: "No I wanted a cookie."

Jackson: "Well If you wanted a cookie I could've given you some!"

Tohru: "Really!?"

Jackson: "Yeah!! In fact when is your break!?"

Tohru: 'About 2 minutes!!"

Jackson: "Well why don't you sit with us and We can order you some Cookies!!"

Tohru: "Really!? Oh thank you!!"

Tohru scooched into the booth and sat down between Jackson and Tohru both hugging them into her arms with stars in her eyes!!"

Tohru: "I love you so much Jackson and Miss Kobayashi!!"

Jackson: "I love you too Tohru!!"

Kobayashi: "Yeah... I guess I love you too... In a familial way!!"

Tohru: "You are all the best family I can ever have!!"

To Be Continued...