A Fairy Tail Desert Trip!!/ Sabertoothed Enemies!!/ Part 2

3rd Person POV

They Continued Trotting through the Forest as Jackson was Playing on a song on the Guitar he had learned to Equip summon from Erza (Just like His Training Gi and Zakapunto) and Started playing a Song that you might know if you're from The Appalachian Mountains and of course he got Natsu and Gray to Join in to ignore the intense Heat and Travel time!!

Jackson: "Man that was a Great Session!! Great Job Natsu and You too Gray!!"

Natsu/ Gray: "Your welcome!!"

Lucy: "Wow Jackson your such a good singer!! I wonder why you don't join a band!?"

Jackson: "Well I Am Busy enough and I am an Alumni member of the Rainbooms!!"

Natsu: "Damn I'm thirsty I'll-!!"

Juvia: "I got it!!"

Natsu: "HELL NO!!! I found the perfect source of water!!"

 Gray: "Really!? Where!?"

Natsu: "There!!"

He Points out a Cactus and everyone is less than Impressed!!

Everyone: "Seriously!? a Cactus!?"

Natsu: "No!! It's the water in the Cactus!!" 

He snatches Erza's sword from her hilt and sliced the cactus in half holding one half like a cup of water!!

Mirajane: "I wouldn't drink it if I was you Natsu!! Elfman drank some of that stuff once and he went on some kind of drug high!!"

Jackson: "Oh How Much I would pay to see that!!"

Marijane: "Well He was asking me why I was made out of Plants and Why Lisanna grew taller!! He was talking to a bush and a Tree!!"

Wendy: "Daddy what's a Drug!?"

Jackson: "Something neither You nor Natsu should ever take!! Natsu you idiot don't drink that!!!"

Natsu: "Too late!! While you were all talking I drank it!!"

Everyone: "Goddamnit Gray!!"

Natsu then started suffering the effects of a cactus induced High and started seeing things as his limbs started going limp and he drooled!! 

Natsu: "Wait!! please, everyone, Try this Cactus Juice!! It's so Thirst-Quenching!!! It's The Thirst Quenchiest!!!"

He was holding up the cup of Cactus Juice to Erza after that Weird moment!!

Erza: "Um... No thank you!!"

He then randomly appeared next to Lucy staring at her with his head cocked!!

Lucy: "Natsu W-Why are you looking at me like that!?"

Natsu: *Confused* "Why Is Lucy on fire!?"

Marijane Then Grabbed his Ear and dragged him!!

Mirajane: "Come on Knucklehead!!"

Jackson: "Yeah Come on Lets Moving!!"

They then started walking again now with them Having to deal with a Natsu who's all High!!