1

☆ 1. Chapter 1

Font Record

Table of Contents next chapter

Chapter

1 "Didi-"

A sharp and piercing mechanical voice came into Jiang Yu's mind, and the sharp pain made Jiang Yu unable to open his eyes or stand up straight.

What's going on?

Jiang Yu, who had just completed the task and was about to go back, was full of doubts, he and the system had cooperated in more than a dozen worlds, what happened to the system today?

Jiang Yu is a newcomer to the Space Administration, but his work ability is extremely good, and he was finally assigned by the main system to go to the S-class world to do tasks, and they were all completed perfectly.

Few people in the S-class world can complete the tasks well, and there are also taskers who have different emotions because of the tasks and the people in these worlds.

Although the Authority does not prohibit missionists from falling in love, there are always some missionaries who forget their tasks because of love, causing problems in the world.

Because a world can only put in one tasker at most, more will have a great impact on the development of the world, after many such problems, the main system issued an announcement, the general content is that if a tasker causes problems in the world for his own reasons, let him be responsible for the consequences, until the world returns to normal, and he will be punished when he returns.

After the proclamation, the world collapsed a lot less unexpectedly, but there were also some people who stayed in a certain world because they couldn't fix it well. Later, few people would do S-level tasks, except for Jiang Yu and the other two seniors they didn't know, everyone else only took some A-level to D-level tasks.

Although Jiang Yu is a newcomer, there are very few newcomers like him who can complete the task perfectly, and it didn't take long for Jiang Yu to become an excellent employee, and the systems equipped with them are all top-notch.

So Jiang Yu didn't think that problems with the system would happen to him.

"Didi - Alert! Alert! Encountering spatial turbulence... Compute... Compute... Landing... Space-"

The sound of the system stopped suddenly, and the harsh and noisy sound continued to echo in Jiang Yu's head, and Jiang Yu's brows never relaxed.

Spatial turbulence he had heard of when he was chatting with others, and it was said that someone had fallen into it before, but none of them had been found and brought back until now, and his whereabouts have been unknown. He didn't expect that he could meet so 'lucky', and his heart was speechless and helpless.

Before Jiang Yu could figure out a way, the whole person lost consciousness as soon as his eyes were black.

.

I don't know how long it took, the unbearable hunger and the pain in his body made Jiang Yu, who was in the dark, open his eyes.

After being stunned for a moment, he sat up with difficulty and began to look around.

He was now in a cave, surrounded by darkness and a smell of water. There is no light source in the cave, and the only light source is the moonlight at the entrance of the cave.

Jiang Yu originally wanted to go out to see where he was, but his foot had just touched the ground, and one leg was weak and almost fell to the ground, and he had a close contact with the ground.