End

☆ 147. Extra

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents

Regarding the relationship between the patriarch and the priest, as long as there are new people in the Jiujing tribe, a heated discussion will break out.

The old man knew that although the two of them did not announce that they were together, they went in and out together every day, and anyone with a discerning eye could see that their relationship was not ordinary.

But there are always some people who think they can insert it, and so what happens next.

On this day, Jiang Yu had just gone to the industrial zone to see the newly made honey candy, and on the way back, he heard a discussion about Xuan.

"Hey, just now I saw the patriarch go back with a woman in his arms. "

It's really fake, don't they all say that he and the priests are a couple? "

Who knows, isn't it true that the patriarch and the priest are a couple?

"However, Oto-sama also said that they were a couple. "

They said, but I didn't admit it, that is, they were a couple before, and now they like women, so what's wrong with it.

... Also, in the previous tribe, if you didn't like a woman, you could change one, and a powerful warrior could have two women.

Jiang Yu on the

side listened to the forehead of the forehead, don't think that the person who can say such a thing must be someone who has only recently joined, and a person who has been in the Jiujing tribe will not say such a thing.

It seems that Otodo should pay more attention to these newcomers, and let them eat the rules of the nine scenes in their heads as soon as possible.

In Jiujing, you must be attentive, monogamous, and if you get married and cheat, you will be ridiculed by everyone. And you can't marry someone who is related to you, otherwise the baby born will not be smart and it will not be easy to support.

It's good to have rules to limit it, otherwise it's easy to mess up.

As the others gradually walked away, Jiang Yu touched his chin, and when he was waiting, he would ask what was the matter with the woman who was being held by Xuan.

Xuan, who was training the clansmen, sneezed on the spot, rubbed his nose and the corners of his mouth hooked slightly, and he was so happy that he could spend time with Yu next.

Meng and Mang saw Xuan smile like this, and knew that he was thinking about something related to Yu.

Meng just wanted to complain to Mang, but his eyes turned as if he saw something, and he came to Xuan's side with a wicked smile, raised his hand and patted him on the shoulder: "Xuan, someone is looking for you."

Xuan thought it was Jiang Yu coming, the smile on his face became more obvious, the smile on his face just turned around disappeared instantly, and his eyes became cold.

The person who came was the woman who Xuan had helped him with before, this woman had only recently joined the Jiujing tribe, and she didn't know about the relationship between Jiang Yu and Xuan, even if she knew it and hadn't seen it, she would never give up.

The woman came to Xuan with a shy face, and handed the fruit in her hand to Xuan: "This is the fruit I picked, give it to you."

Xuan stared at the woman, there was no expression on her handsome face, but unfortunately the woman kept her head down and couldn't see.