115

☆ 115. Chapter 115

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter

115 When the people who came back to rest all woke up, Jiang Yu asked Jie to call everyone out of his room.

Not long after he came back, Jiang Yu's house gathered a bunch of people again, Jiang Yu and Xuan sat on the main seat, and there were several pottery cups on the small wooden table next to them, which were filled with watermelon juice squeezed by Jiang Yu Chong hunting the watermelons that came there.

The decoration of the home in Jiang Yu's house is becoming more and more exquisite, not only Jiang Yu's house, but also other people in the tribe have more or less aesthetics, and they are no longer the same.

However, the people who came back did not rest well, some were still playing hache, and some were full of energy.

Jiang Yu tapped lightly on the small wooden table, drawing people's attention to it.

After hearing the voice, the people who had no spirit lifted their spirits one by one and looked over.

Jiang Yu covered his lips and coughed twice: "Actually, I don't want to call everyone over on the first day I come back, but this matter still needs to be discussed by everyone." "

Huh? Hache looked at Jiang Yu and asked, "What is the matter directly without foreshadowing?" Hunter

also nodded, and Mang, who had been quiet in the back, nodded and whispered: "If you have any ideas, priest, you can just let us do it."

Mang's voice was very small, very inconspicuous in the noisy muttering, but the words of the others were also very similar, and the meaning was the same, just say it and let them do it.

Really.

Jiang Yu raised his forehead, knowing that it would be such an answer.

Jiang Yu looked at everyone: "Sometimes what I say is not necessarily right, if it is not right, will you still insist on it?" Jie

was puzzled: "But what the priest said is not wrong, and it is normal for us to listen to the priest and the patriarch."

Jiang Yu shook his head: "Things are not absolute, if you are only an obedient person, then there is no need for you to manage the tribe, and the people of the Jiujing tribe are not enough to be obedient." There are things that we are not aware of and that require you to make the right judgment.

Jiang Yu's words made everyone present fall into thought, the things they learned Xi the tribe before were to listen to the words of the priest and the patriarch, and they didn't have to worry about the rest, as long as the tribe had priests and patriarchs, it would not be chaotic.

But now that someone is letting them make their own choices and judgments, the whole person is panicked.

Jiang Yu picked up the pottery cup, took a slow sip of watermelon juice and continued: "So you have to learn to make your own judgments, and I won't stay in the tribe forever."

As soon as the

words fell, Xuan Xuan, who was sitting next to him, couldn't control it: "You want to leave the tribe?"

Not only Xuan at this time, but the others also looked at Jiang Yu together, their eyes widened slightly: "Leave the tribe!" Not a priest anymore?

Jiang Yu smiled, put down the things in his hand and shook his head: "Leave the tribe and go to other places to see, there are things we can use."