123

☆ 123. Chapter 123

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter

123 While Jiang Yu is cultivating his body, he doesn't really want Jiang Yu to know about the affairs of the tribe, he wants to know everything and will tell him, but when Jiang Yu wants to deal with it, Xuan will stop him.

It's all a little thing don't have to worry about, they can handle it well, and they also need to grow, give them enough opportunities, every time they are persuaded by Xuan like this,

Jiang Yu will no longer continue to interfere. But it's really boring to have nothing to do, Jiang Yu lay in bed for two days, no matter what Xuan said, he had to go out for a walk.

Xuan also knew that Jiang Yu had been patient in the past few days, obediently recuperating in bed, and now he didn't stop Jiang Yu from going out if he wanted to go out, but gave Jiang Yu a small bag of bone coins.

Jiang Yu looked at the small white bag in his hand, and there was a small rope on the mouth of the bag, which could seal the mouth. It's very similar to the small money bag in ancient China, I don't know who came up with it, the idea is very good, so it is convenient to bring bone coins and it is not easy to lose.

"Who came up with this. Jiang Yu asked with this small money bag.

Xuan: "It's a child brought by Jie, and Nan and Xia are from the same tribe, Jie said that she has a lot of ideas, and her skills are also good."

Jiang Yu nodded: "Yes, it would be nice if there could be some patterns on it." "

Pattern? The motif on the bone coin, the little white and the white wolf? Xuan thought for a moment and said.

Jiang Yu smiled: "You don't have to have the two of them, flowers and plants can be the other, maybe I'll try to see if I can dye them." "

Dyeing? Sure enough, Yu began to say something he hadn't heard of.

Jiang Yu put away the money bag and patted Xuan on the shoulder: "Don't think about it, I'll know what it is when I study it, now let's go out for a walk?"

Hearing Jiang Yu say this, Xuan didn't think much about it anymore and nodded and followed Jiang Yu out.

Jiang Yu's commercial area divided at this time also came in handy, at the beginning, the house was built as a right triangle, and a very large piece of land was vacated in front, this place was in the hands of Jiang Yu and Xuan.

As long as the people who want to set up a stall and open a shop come over, find Jiang Yu and Xuan to sign a contract with the tribe, there is no fee for the first two months, and after two months, you can continue to use it by paying five bone coins per month.

The people in the tribe have no opinion, five bone coins a month is very rare, just find a job to do a day, at least one bone coin.

With the bone coin, everyone also found the convenience of the bone coin, if it is still the distribution system, they will not have many things in their hands, and they will always be in the specified amount.

Now they can buy as many pottery as they want. You can buy as much cloth as you want from the tribe, and you can resell the hides you want.

If you don't want to eat at home, you can go to the big canteen to eat, you can order whatever you want, someone will help you do it, if you can't think of it, you can go to the big pot of rice, it is very convenient.

And the acquisition of bone coins, as long as they don't do nothing, can be easily obtained by people waiting for the tribe to raise.

If you go to work in the tribal industrial area, you can get 120 bone coins a month, and you can exchange animal meat for at least 10 bone coins, so there is no shortage of bone coins, and people with skills can also go to open shops.