109

☆ 109. Chapter 109

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 109 Xue

also found out that something was wrong and wanted to call the man back, but unfortunately the man now only remembers what she said before drinking the water, which was to kill Jiang Yu and Xuan.

This is his task, and he must complete it.

Xue shouted twice and found that it was useless, so she didn't hesitate for long and immediately abandoned the man and turned around and ran out.

Jiang Yu saw the snow leaving out of the corner of his eye, but now he has no thoughts about caring about her, once he gets up, he can't stop, and there is only a dead end to stop and wait for Jiang Yu.

And he can't stop, after all, the person he has to deal with is not snow, but the man who has no consciousness and only wants to kill him.

Xue is a person who has no force value, as long as she gets rid of the puppeteers she has made, she doesn't have to worry about her at all.

Fortunately, the man's speed was not fast, and he walked towards Jiang Yu who was standing on the stone step by step.

Xuan leaning on the stone was still struggling to get up, he couldn't do it when he saw Jiang Yu sent him to death, and he was ready to die for Jiang Yu when he came here.

Instead of lying on the ground like this now, watching Jiang Yu save him!

Looking at the man who was getting closer and closer, Jiang Yu's hair was also turning gray at a speed visible to the naked eye, and he didn't stop leaning towards white when he turned gray.

On the other side, the hunters and others, who were still at ease, were caught off guard by the Spotted Hyena tribe who came over.

They had already wasted a lot of physical strength, and they couldn't say that they were exhausted, but in the face of the Spotted Eagle tribe who rushed over in full spirit, they also had more than enough strength and not enough strength.

It's tiring enough to knock the puppeteers unconscious, and now it's nice to have to deal with another sinister tribe and stop some of them.

Still, quite a few puppeteers passed through them and ran inside.

Meng wanted to stop people, but he was blocked by the people of the Spotted Hyena Tribe, and at the same time, the Spotted Hyena tribe was very ruthless and showed no mercy to his subordinates at all, they were all beaten to the death.

Although it was a little more difficult, there were more of them than the people of the Spotted Hyena tribe, and it was not difficult for the time being.

"Hurry up! Run faster, it'll be too late!

"It's been very fast. "Xia carried porcelain on his back and shuttled through the forest.

Fortunately, Ci'an's age has gone up, otherwise Xia would really not be so easy to catch up.

After catching up, he originally wanted to bring people back, but Porcelain An didn't go back, saying that he couldn't go back, Jiang Yu and Xuan were going to die.

Xia didn't believe it originally, but under the various promises of Porcelain An, Xia still decided to believe it once.

No matter how he said that he had also been a priest in the Black Plains tribe, there were some things that he couldn't have lied.

A stone in Porcelain An's hand that resembles a water drop is cracking little by little, which means that the owner bound to the stone is about to die.

This is the life stone made by the priest of the Black Plains tribe for the patriarch of the Black Plains tribe, and with this stone, you can avoid many unnecessary dangers.