131

☆ 131. Chapter 131

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter

131 "Host." The

familiar voice of the system suddenly sounded in his ears, and Jiang Yu was stunned a little incredulous.

"Got your studies back? Jiang Yu communicated with the system in his mind.

"Yes, host. The system replied lightly.

I have to say that after learning the Xi system and the main system, the whole system seems to be a lot more advanced, like learning a lot Xi of high-end things, and the temperament is different.

"By the way, where is the location of the star stones, and can the main god really come after I collect the star stones? What to do if it is not collected. Jiang Yu asked.

The system dipped twice: "The star stone will block the system's probe, and there is no way to determine the clear location of the star stone." The star lord system has been contacted, and he is telling the star lord about the current situation, and when he understands it, he will look for a route to get here. "

Well, hard work.

Jiang Yu nodded, hesitated and still didn't tell the system what he knew now, now it's better to sort it out first, and wait for the rest to be sorted out.

After waiting for the system, Jiang Yu quieted down and took the initiative to ask, "Is there anything else that the host needs to be solved by the system?"

Jiang Yu shook his head: "No, that's all I want to know at the moment." The

system said that it understood, and then continued: "If the host has a problem, it can contact the system through the system information, and the system will continue to learn Xi things with the main system."

"Continue to Xi? Jiang Yu was puzzled: "Haven't you already learned it?" System

: "The management at this stage has been Xi learned, and there are still Xi that need to be learned, such as how to maintain a good relationship with each system, how to choose excellent taskers..."

I see, you have to learn how Xi be a good system, and I'll contact you if you have something. The

system happily dropped twice, and after telling Jiang Yu to come to him when he encountered a problem, he disappeared again.

But this time, Jiang Yu breathed a sigh of relief.

Seeing Jiang Yu holding his head, Xuan thought he was uncomfortable, so he took the initiative to lean down and ask, "Yu, are you okay?"

Jiang Yu reacted this time, he is not at home now, and any small movements will be noticed by Xuan and Porcelain An.

But fortunately, now that they are talking about the Haicheng tribe, such an expression will only make it difficult for them to do things easily, it is very tricky, otherwise Jiang Yu would not have such an expression.

"It's fine, it's just a little bit of a headache. Jiang Yu waved his hand, indicating that he was fine.

Xuan stared at the person carefully for a while, and was relieved to make sure that his face was not abnormal.

Ci An also rubbed his forehead, looking unusually tired: "I told you everything I know, as for the rest, I don't know much."

Jiang Yu put down his hand and nodded slightly, and at the same time looked at Xuan Xuan, who was sitting honestly on the side and didn't move, but stared at him intently: "Go, go back."