47

☆ 47. Chapter 47

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter

47 After taking a bath, Jiang Yu just walked out and met the five people from yesterday.

When Ash and Meng saw Jiang Yu, a bright light burst out in his eyes instantly, and he ran towards Jiang Yu.

Jiang Yu's footsteps paused, and two big men of more than 1.9 meters ran towards him, how did he feel? Subconsciously raised his feet and wanted to go back, but it can be seen that Jiang Yu's few people, where will he be satisfied.

"Yu! The fierce sound resounded in the sky above the nine scenes, and even the birds on the side fluttered their wings and flew away from the branches.

In the end, Jiang Yu still couldn't go back and was surrounded by five people.

In addition to clean, everyone's eyes are shining.

Ash: "Yu, you're just amazing!" Meng

: "Mm-hmm, I didn't think I could also become an ability warrior.

Yin and Ya nodded in unison: "Without Yu's help, we wouldn't be able to become capable warriors."

Jiang Yu looked at the four of them and didn't answer, what are they doing these days.

The four of them glanced at each other, and under Jiang Yu's gaze, they knelt neatly and put one hand into a fist on their chests near their hearts.

"From now on, your safety will be entrusted to the four of us, we will be your most loyal guards, we will never betray you, swear in the name of the gods, if you betray you will never be able to requiem.

Jiang Yu was confused by their operation, and stood in place for a long time, letting them become capable warriors just wanted the tribe to have more combat power, so that they would not be bullied.

As for the others, Jiang Yu really didn't think about it, plus his own force value was there, so he didn't need to be protected at all.

"I don't need you to be a guard, you just don't betray the tribe and betray Xuan. Jiang Yu thought for a moment and said to the few people kneeling on the ground.

"How can this work? Ash hurriedly spoke up and looked at Jiang Yu's small body: "Look at your weak physique, you may be bullied if you go out, you don't have to worry about it if you have our protection, and the people in the tribe won't worry."

Jiang Yu pursed his lips, eager to ask them if they remembered that they had killed the elephant rhinoceros.

Jie understood Jiang Yu's expression, but she also knew the temperament of these people, and the decisions they made would not be changed easily, but Jiang Yu was not weak.

"Yu. Jie hesitated for a while, but still planned to talk to Jiang Yu.

"Huh? Jiang Yu looked at Jie, who was standing on the side and had not spoken, and asked, "What's wrong."

Jie glanced sideways at the person kneeling on the ground: "Yu, you agree to let them be guards."

Jiang Yu frowned: "But I don't need guards." Jie

: "You can let them be named, you don't need them to do anything, if they are tired, you can also let them do it, but if you don't agree, they will feel very uncomfortable, after all, you made them capable warriors, maybe they can be as proud of the continent as the legend." "

Uh..." Jiang Yu didn't think about it so much, and when he was sure that there was no problem, he would let everyone in the tribe take a medicinal bath, so that the ability warriors would not be rare.