127

☆ 127. Chapter 127

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter

127 Zhang Sha arranged a place for Jiang Yu and them, and originally wanted to have a good chat with Jiang Yu, but unfortunately he was called away not long after he sat down.

Shui Tao happily watched Zhang Sha leave, while he sat motionless.

Zhang Sha was about to laugh angrily, it's not bad if Shui Tao is here, just to entertain Jiang Yu and them on his behalf, and Jiang Yu was also saved by Shui Tao and them before.

Jiang Yu and Shui Tao should be a little more comfortable together, and Shui Tao is also depressed during this time, just let Jiang Yu untie his heart knot.

After Zhang Sha left with the person, Shui Tao immediately got up and sat down beside Jiang Yu, looked at the person who had been staring at him since he came over, and asked: "What do you have to do with that person, but he has been staring at me, and if I dare to go further, he will pick me up."

Hearing Shui Tao say this, Jiang Yu subconsciously turned his head to look at Xuan who was sitting on the other side, and sure enough, as Shui Tao said, he was staring at himself.

Jiang Yu coughed and retracted his gaze: "It doesn't matter, it's just ordinary..."

Shui Tao is also a person who has experienced the world, since Zhang Sha's exposure to him, as long as he gets close to someone, who is close to him, Zhang Sha will stare at others with Xuan and his own eyes.

Shui Tao still leaned on Jiang Yu with a smile: "What is ordinary, I can't say it."

Jiang Yu pursed his lips.

Jie, while eating the melons prepared by Zhang Sha, watched the play happily. But they all knew in their hearts that if this person named Shui Tao had other thoughts, they would immediately step forward and snatch Jiang Yu back.

As the water pottery got closer and closer, Xuan's face became darker and darker.

The patriarch of the fisherman tribe didn't take away the person he liked, what did Yu do who stayed here to pester him, and what made him most unhappy was that Yu didn't stop him from approaching.

Really, it's unpleasant.

Shui Tao didn't go too far, he accepted it when he saw it, and when he saw that it was almost there, he sat back down, looked at Jiang Yu and asked, "What is the matter with the old priest you came to find the old priest, can you tell me, maybe I just know."

Jiang Yu didn't stay on the previous question much, and when he saw Shui Tao change the topic, he immediately picked up the topic.

"Actually, we wanted to ask Hao if we had heard of the Haicheng tribe. Jiang Yu spoke.

Xuan saw that Shui Tao was not entangled with Jiang Yu, and after doing it honestly, the whole person breathed a sigh of relief, but just in case, Shui Tao was entangled again, and Xuan sat next to Jiang Yu very naturally, with an expression that he would not move no matter what he said.

Jiang Yu squinted his eyes, didn't say anything, and waited for Shui Tao's answer.

"Haicheng tribe. Shui Tao squinted: "Isn't there this tribe in the continent?"

Jiang Yu nodded: "Well, everyone in the mainland said that they had never heard of this tribe, so I thought of coming to ask you, you live on the sea and the ancestors of the tribe are from various other tribes, so you should know more things." Shui

✓ Wear to the primitive world to engage in infrastructureOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara