119

☆ 119. Chapter 119

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter

119 Halfway through, Jiang Yu also met the group of eight who went first, it was not convenient to walk in the forest, there were trees everywhere, even if they walked ahead of Jiang Yu, they were not much faster.

Jiang Yu looked at the Xianglong Beast, which was still walking very easily in such a dense forest, and suddenly wanted to try to see if he could ask it to help.

Xuan also saw Jiang Yu's little idea, he supported it and felt that Jiang Yu could do it, and then he would definitely go back to stop it if he replaced it with someone else.

"Go for it, maybe it can understand it, and both the white white and the white wolf can understand what you say. Xuan said on Jiang Yu's side.

Jiang Yu opened his mouth, Xiaobai was because he had been by his side for a long time, at first he didn't understand what Jiang Yu was saying at all, and every day he was either thinking about running or worried that Jiang Yu was going to eat it.

Later, after being soaked in aura for a long time, I realized that Jiang Yu didn't eat it, and gradually regarded Jiang Yu as his master. As for the white wolf that he met later, he had his own intelligence, and he didn't need to be immersed in Jiang Yu's side to understand Jiang Yu's meaning at all.

But now he has only seen this fragrant dragon beast for a few days, and he only knows that it is smart, and it is unknown whether he can understand what he says.

Xuan once again spoke out to encourage: "Believe in yourself, the Xianglong Beast should not be stupid."

Jiang Yu nodded, and the idea of maybe it was okay in his heart, the big black snake in the tribe was much more dangerous than this fragrant dragon beast that had not yet grown up, he could show kindness to himself, and this 'little beast' should not do anything to him.

The fragrant dragon beast looked at Jiang Yu coming to him, and thought that he was going to touch his head, so he immediately lowered his head and took the initiative to put his head next to Jiang Yu.

Since he wanted to ask it to help, Jiang Yu still knew about it, and he raised his hand and rubbed it on its head, and he didn't know why this fragrant dragon beast liked to be touched so much.

Jiang Yu touched it and said, "Can you help us bring back the things on the wooden cart, it's more convenient for you to walk in the deep forest." The

Xianglong Beast didn't seem to understand Jiang Yu's words, tilted its head and barked softly.

Jiang Yu sighed, sure enough, he still thought too much.

Xuan, who had been watching from the sidelines, couldn't stand still, he always felt that Jiang Yu was a little stunned these times, but he didn't pay attention to it, he felt that too many things had happened during this time, and Jiang Yu was also tired.

There are some things that I didn't expect to be normal, and I can make up for it in time with him on the side, and I don't care what Jiang Yuchuan says.

Xuan unceremoniously patted the Xianglongmon on the head, pointed to the wooden cart parked on the side, and then pointed to its back, meaning obviously to let it carry it.

The fragrant dragon beast screamed twice and did not move, still enjoying Jiang Yu's touch.

Xuan looked at the Xianglongbeast, who regarded his words as air, frowned, and took Jiang Yu's hand on the Xianglongbeast's head, and immediately received the Xianglongbeast's puzzled gaze.