11

☆ 11. Chapter 11

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter

11 was night, and Jiang Yu cautiously followed Mang and walked up.

More than two hours had passed since Mang went up, and these people left Xuan's house one after another.

There are also some women who are reluctant to leave and want to stay and take care of Xuan, but they don't listen no matter what Mang says.

In the end, Xuan woke up halfway and told these people to get out, and they reluctantly left.

When Xuan woke up, he leaned against the cave wall and stared at his legs without saying a word, silent as if a sculpture.

"Xuan! Yu came to see you. Mang

pulled Jiang Yu to Xuan's bed.

Jiang Yu ran so fast for the first time, his two legs were almost not enough, and now he was holding his knees and panting.

Xuan looked up at Jiang Yu and Mang, then lowered his head again and continued to stare at his legs.

He doesn't need sympathy, he also knows what to face, if he really becomes a waste, he won't stay in the tribe, he will leave the tribe.

The arrogant Xuan didn't want to be raised as waste by the tribe and the people he rescued.

Mang looked at the silent Xuan, scratching his head vigorously, Jiang Yu seriously suspected that Mang would scratch his own scalp.

Jiang Yu slowed down for a while before returning the heart that was almost beating out of his mouth to normal beating, and came to the side of the stone bed to stare at Xuan's leg and said, "Can I take a look."

Xuan glanced at Jiang Yu and was silent without answering.

Jiang Yu knew that Xuan didn't want others to see his current appearance, but he didn't look at how to help him look at his legs. There are so many worlds to travel through, even if none of them are doctors.

But he has never eaten pork, and he has seen a pig run, so maybe he will be able to cure Xuan.

"I'll help you see, maybe there's a way to cure it.

As soon as Jiang Yu's words fell, Xuan raised his head and stared at

Jiang Yu directly, the eyes of the two met, Jiang Yu did not flinch and looked at Xuan seriously.

Xuan tried to see something deceptive in Jiang Yu's eyes, but he didn't see anything.

Maybe... Maybe, Jiang Yu can do it? Will he be able to survive the sacrifice?

Xuan thought he was crazy, so he actually believed it, but now there is no other way but to go out and give it a try.

"Good.

Jiang Yu hooked his lips and laughed: "Thank you for believing in me."

Hyun closed his eyes: "Look."

Jiang Yu put away his smile and lifted the animal skin that wrapped his legs, and as soon as he opened it, he smelled a strong smell of blood and rancidity.

But Xuan's cave is too dark, Jiang Yu can only see the outline of one leg, if you want to see more clearly...

Jiang Yu pursed his lips, hesitated and looked at Mang, his eyes were rare fierce, with a murderous aura: "Don't ask or spread it no matter what you see, otherwise I will not let you go." "