17

☆ 17. Chapter 17

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 17 There

are many sick people, and Jiang Yu and Jie didn't finish feeding them until midnight.

Rubbing his arm, which was a little uncomfortable, Jiang Yu sat on the stone in front of the big cave.

I don't know if these drugs can be useful.

was distracted, holding a bowl of water in one hand and handing it to Jiang Yu, looking at the rough hand in front of him, Jiang Yu slowly raised his head and counted his hands to see that he was busy with himself.

Jie saw Jiang Yu staring at him, a little embarrassed: "It's too late, there is no food, drink some water first."

Jiang Yu laughed: "Thank you."

Seeing Jiang Yu laughing, Jie also laughed together: "Thank you for finding a way to save them."

"I just wanted to save it. Jiang Yu took the water and asked, "Has the water been boiled?" Jie

nodded: "The things we use to listen to you are separated from those used by the people inside."

"Okay. "

Jie is a very good assistant, Jiang Yu said that she can do very well, and she can't find a single fault.

Jiang Yu did not go back in the evening, but stayed temporarily. But there was no extra cave for him to live in, so Jiang Yu asked Meng to set up a humble tent for him to rest in.

The weather is getting colder and colder day by day, but fortunately I brought Xiaobai this time, otherwise I would have been frozen for a night.

Xiaobai's fur is very soft, and there are no fleas or anything, Jiang Yu trapped himself in Xiaobai's soft fur and fell asleep.

The next day, Jiang Yu was woken up by a sound outside, and Xiaobai felt that Jiang Yu woke up and moved his body.

Jiang Yu closed his eyes and took a deep breath, got up from Xiaobai's body, and rubbed his other hand on Xiaobai's head.

"I'll just say that Jiang Yu is a cursed person, and those who eat the medicine Jiang Yu said vomited blood! Hua crossed his waist with one hand and pointed at his fierce and clean nose and scolded: "If you don't listen to the sacrifice, you deserve to die!"

Before Jiang Yu came out, he heard the voice full of anger in the flowers, but Jie and Meng didn't say a word.

Jiang Yu lifted the animal skin and walked out of the tent, looked at the high-spirited flowers, and said lightly: "If you don't speak, I won't treat you as a dumb person." Jiang

Yu came out, and Hua didn't scold Meng Hejie anymore.

Strode towards Jiang Yu, and when the two of them were still two steps away, Hua seemed to think of something and stopped, looking at Jiang Yu: "Demon, did you sacrifice the lives of these people to the demon, otherwise how could they vomit blood!"

"Vomiting blood? Jiang Yu was a little confused.

Jie silently explained to Jiang Yu at this time: "When I took someone to clean them up in the morning, I found that there was a lot of blood vomiting on the ground around them.

Jiang Yu lowered his head and thought about it for a while, he really didn't know what was going on.

"Take me to see it.

Jie nodded.

Hua Jianjie still wanted to take Jiang Yu with her, but the whole person was about to explode, so she hurriedly blocked in front of the two: "Jie, did you hear what I said, and take him there!"