32

☆ 32. Chapter 32

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter

32 With the arrival of the flower season, the people of the Jiujing tribe are so busy that one person can't wait to break it into two people.

Although they are busy and their feet do not touch the ground, everyone has a very fulfilling life.

The Wild Weavers, who had just joined the Jiujing Tribe, were not Xi at first, but after there were more things later, they didn't have time to think about Xi Xi not get used to it.

Under the busyness day by day, the relationship is changing day by day, and the initial sense of estrangement has disappeared.

Nowadays, it is common for women to go to the toilet hand in hand, and for men to eat together.

Jiang Yuyang's Xiaobai also came back from hibernation, and he didn't see Xiaobai lose a lot of weight in a snow season, but he also grew up a lot.

Looking at Xiaobai, who was much older than before leaving, Jiang Yu grabbed its ear and smacked it: "What did you eat, it grew so fast."

Xiao Bai moved his ears, spit out a purple transparent jelly-like fruit from his mouth, and arched Jiang Yu's palm with the tip of his nose.

Jiang Yu picked up the purple jelly fruit and took a look at it in the sun, but he didn't see anything different: "Xiaobai, what is this." "

Hmph. Xiaobai continued to arch Jiang Yu's hand with the tip of his nose, looking like he was urging Jiang Yu to eat.

Jiang Yu smiled, put the fruit into the system backpack, and put his free hand on Xiaobai's head: "Wait for me to see what it is before eating."

Xiaobai didn't insist, Jiang Yu didn't want to eat, so he didn't eat it first, snorted twice, turned around in a circle, and found a place in the living room on the first floor to nest himself into a ball.

Jiang Yu reluctantly patted Xiaobai's head and left the house, he still had something to do, so he couldn't stay here for too long.

Before Jiang Yu came to the field that had been opened, he had already sprinkled seeds in it, and as long as he paid attention to watering, fertilizing and weeding, he should be able to grow quickly.

The things produced by the system mall will inevitably not be bad.

Jiang Yu's arrival attracted everyone's attention, and while greeting Jiang Yu and continuing the work at hand, Jiang Yu also smiled and nodded.

Everywhere is full of life, and a tribe that was not visited by people has taken root and thrived here.

Not only Jiang Yu is busy these days, but Xuan is also very busy, Jiang Yu hasn't seen Xuan for several days.

I went to ask the others, and they said that they didn't know where Xuan was, and they didn't know what Xuan was busy with.

On this day, Jiang Yu was walking on the dirt road of the tribe, looking down and thinking about when to look for silkworms, now is the time for silkworms to hatch, I don't know what the silkworms here look like, will they look the same as the earth?

At this moment, a little girl was holding a stone bowl full of broth and bumped directly into Jiang Yu.

The stone bowl in the little girl's hand fell directly to the ground with a loud noise, and also hit the little girl's foot.

Jiang Yu immediately squatted down and looked at the little girl at eye level: "It's okay, it doesn't hurt." The

little girl's cheeks were red, and she looked at Jiang Yu and shook her head: "It doesn't hurt, it's because Ann didn't look at the road and bumped into the priest."