3

☆ 3. Chapter 3

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter

3 Xuan thought he had reminded Jiang Yuhou.

He wouldn't dig for the fruit anymore, but he didn't expect it.

He really didn't dig the ground fruit, but he didn't let go of any of the diggings he had dug before, wrapped them all in leaves, and took them back in his arms.

Hyun frowned, but didn't say anything more.

Jiang Yu hugged the giant big potato that was much bigger than the ordinary potato, and went back to his cave, this potato is a good thing if, as long as it is stored properly, the storage time is not short, and it is still full to eat.

Putting the potatoes on the corner by the stove, Jiang Yu patted the dirt off his body, planning to go to the tribe to get the food that Xuan said.

This is the first time Jiang Yu has gone out since he came to this world.

Looking at the towering trees, Jiang Yu sighed slightly, having done so many world tasks, it was the first time for him to come to this kind of primeval forest, and it was really spectacular.

Although Jiang Yu came out for the first time, the structure of this tribe is extremely simple, everyone lives on a mountain, and they are all caves dug facing the sun, but there are also good and bad.

The higher you go, the better the humidity, the less sunlight, so the top is occupied by warriors from the tribe, and the lower part is occupied by some old, weak, sick and disabled.

As soon as Jiang Yu walked here, a foul smell greeted him, causing Jiang Yu to frown.

The people in the cave below saw Jiang Yu coming, they just glanced at it lightly and looked away, they knew the purpose of Jiang Yu's coming, but he was going to run for nothing today.

Jiang Yu didn't care about the eyes of these people, and looked around looking for a way up.

Not long after he walked up, Jiang Yu heard other people's discussions.

"What is he doing here, now is not the time for sacrifice.

"I think he wanted to come to the priest to intercede.

"How do I feel like he's here to eat?"

"Want to eat?" Does he still have a face to eat? If he doesn't work all day long, what can he do but stay in his cave and eat the things of the tribe for nothing.

"But..."

"But what is it, if he is more diligent and goes out to gather, the priest will not let him go to sacrifice, and it is also because of the people in our tribe who have such a fish, that the gods will punish him." Jiang

Yu paused, is he such a setting? It looks very unpleasant. But the advantage of this is that you don't have to be afraid that someone will know him and find out that he is different.

But was the sacrifice he had in mind?

Jiang Yu was thinking about it, when a thick and rough voice came from behind him: "What are you doing here."

Jiang Yu looked up suddenly, and what he saw was a tall and strong man with bulging muscles, and this bear-like figure was estimated to be the patriarch of the tribe.

"I'm here to get the food. Jiang Yu hesitated for a while, but still said what he meant.

"You? The patriarch looked Jiang Yu up and down: "Although the tribe will distribute food to those who contribute to the tribe, you..."

✓ Wear to the primitive world to engage in infrastructureOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara