111

☆ 111. Chapter 111

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter

111 After entering this world for so long, it can be regarded as a serious task, although there is nothing in this task, but the most important thing is to go back.

In fact, Jiang Yu is not as persistent about going back as he was at the beginning, but since there is a way to go back, he will not give up.

Jiang Yu and the system were chatting energetically in the sea of consciousness, completely forgetting that there were still Xuan and Porcelain An who were waiting for him to wake up.

Because Xuan said that Jiang Yu was not dead just now, he didn't dare to move much now when he held Jiang Yu, for fear that if he moved, he would disturb Jiang Yu, and he would not be able to live.

Although Porcelain An has lived for a long time, he has never seen such a scene, so he stood on the side and waited with Xuan.

Over time. The green light on Jiang Yu's body became fainter and fainter, until finally the light disappeared.

After the green light disappeared, Xuan looked at Jiang Yu in his arms excitedly, waiting for him to open his eyes.

It's a pity that Jiang Yu has always closed his eyes and never opened them.

Xuan looked at Ci'an in a panic and asked, "Why hasn't Yu woken up yet, the light is gone!" Why hasn't he woken up yet!

Xuan really wanted to hug Jiang Yu and let Ci'an see it, but unfortunately he didn't dare to move.

Now Jiang Yu is a fragile product in his eyes, and he can't move around, and the final result is something he can't bear.

Porcelain An didn't know what was going on, and it was his guess before, but he still squatted down and carefully observed Jiang Yu.

After seeing Jiang Yu exhale a breath with his forehead slightly raised and lower, he looked at the panicked Xuan and said: "Yu is still alive if he is fine, and he should be too tired if he doesn't wake up now."

Xuan lowered his head and looked at Jiang Yu, who was breathing, and breathed a sigh of relief, it's good that he is still alive.

Just when Xuan wanted to pick up the person, there was a sound of objects rubbing the ground in his ears, this sound was very familiar, and he had heard it many times before.

But Porcelain Ann didn't know, and the whole person tensed up after hearing the voice.

Soon a black figure appeared in the sight of Xuan and Juan, and at the same time, its tail was rolled up in an unknown object that looked like a human.

Xuan looked at the black snake swimming over and said, "Why are you here?" The

black snake could understand what Xuan said, spitting out the snake letter, and the beast pupils looked at Jiang Yu in Xuan's arms.

Xuan followed the black snake's gaze to his arms and slowly spoke: "He's just asleep, it's fine." The

black snake threw the person with its tail on the ground, crawled around Jiang Yu and Xuan, and didn't know where it turned out a transparent fruit, put it on Jiang Yu's chest, and poked Xia Xuan's chest with the tip of its tail.

Xuan looked at the unusual work, and immediately understood the consciousness of the black snake, and fed the fruit to Jiang Yu's mouth.

It's a pity that Jiang Yu is now in a coma, and he can't take the initiative to chew and swallow, even if he only feeds the juice of the fruit, and he doesn't have tools in his hands, unless....