88

☆ 88. Chapter 88

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter

88 On the second day, Jiang Yu did not run to find something to hunt and eat, but followed Xuan to the outer circle.

The people who were working hard outside didn't believe their eyes when they saw Jiang Yu.

The people of Jiujing are okay, they know what kind of character their priest is, and they must not have come out to find fault, there should be some problems to solve.

But not everyone knows what kind of person Jiang Yu is, although those people from small tribes have lived around here for a short time, it is a pity that they have never seen Jiang Yu once, and even Xuan has only recently seen him talking.

One by one, they trembled and couldn't do it, for fear that they would be driven away if Jiang Yu was not satisfied.

Jiang Yu frowned as he walked, how could these people see him like a mouse seeing a cat, is he so scary?

Jiang Yu didn't know, so he planned to ask Xuan.

"Do you think I'm terrible? Jiang Yu asked.

Xuan: "Huh?

Jiang Yu: "Otherwise, why would those people run so far, wouldn't they have something to do here."

Hyun looked sideways at the crowd, and the crowd at work seemed to have a feeling, and immediately walked farther away when he realized that he was also looking over.

Jiang Yu snorted, these people don't know how to hunt for the tribe, they will hide far away after being looked at a few times, if there is no fierce beast to take a look, will they be able to perform a corpse lying in place.

"Forget it, did you let people do what you said yesterday? Jiang Yu asked, and didn't care about those people.

"It's already been built, right under the tree in front. As he spoke, Xuan pointed to a tree not far away.

Jiang Yu nodded: "I'll let Jie bring the herbal tea over later, although the herbal tea can relieve the heat and clear the heat, but you can't drink too much."

Xuan: "Okay." The

two chatted and walked, and the people working in the distance quietly observed the two, and they did not dare to stop the movements of their hands.

The pieces of meat and salt that they brought back yesterday gave the tribesmen a good meal, and they also hoped to save more, and they also knew that the Jiujing tribe was not a liar, and what they said was true.

When the first group of people came to work and test the water and brought back pieces of meat and salt, the next day there were quite a few more people, and there were more than a hundred people scattered together, which was not particularly large.

Jiang Yu estimated that these people should be young people who could all come out to work in small tribes, and some people with inconvenient hands and feet should not be able to come out.

Although there are not many more than 100 people, they work very hard, and the progress is not bad.

Jiang Yu has nothing to do today, and Xuan can't be here all the time. He also had to train the soldiers, and Jiang Yu didn't leave when Jie brought the herbal tea, but stayed to see when these people came to drink.

At first, no one dared to come, and in the end, there was still one person who couldn't stand it.

Jiang Yu raised his eyes and looked at the person who came over: "What's wrong." The