69

☆ 69. Chapter 69

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter

69 Jiang Yu's boat and the boat of the fisherman tribe were driven on the sea for several days before they met, and Jiang Yu took the initiative to find them, if he didn't say anything, maybe when Jiang Yu went ashore and returned to the tribe, he wouldn't be able to meet a person from the fisherman tribe.

There were also people on the boats of the fishermen tribe who were patrolling the night, and I don't know who came up with the solution, made holes in the bow and stern of each boat, and tied vines to connect them.

Jiang Yu looked at it from afar, and was quite curious about how the ships were connected and not dispersed.

The person in charge of patrolling noticed the bright light on Jiang Yu's boat, and thought that it was some giant sea beast on the sea, so he hurriedly blew the bone whistle and woke up everyone who was sleeping.

The people of the fisherman tribe who woke up came out to ask what was wrong and what had happened.

The man who blew the bone whistle pointed to the point of light on the sea: "I seem to see the eyes of a giant sea beast!" When

they looked, they saw a point of light on the dark sea.

At this time, Hao also came over with Zhang Sha and Shui Tao, and everyone gave up a place.

Hao: "What's going on. "

Patriarch, the giant sea beast seems to be approaching me. One person said.

Hao squinted at the sea, but there was a point of light, but he didn't want to be with the eyes of the giant sea beast he saw before, the eyes of the sea beast glowed with green light, and this point of light was indeed warm yellow and more orange, like firelight?

Igniting a fire at sea, Hao who can do this can only think of one person, and that is the ability warrior Jiang Yu.

However, he was not very sure, after all, they did not know if it was a direction when they left the island.

Seeing that their group did not speak for a long time, the people of the fisherman tribe thought that this sea beast was very difficult to deal with, and the warriors of the tribe were ready to sacrifice for the tribe.

The people on the other two ships didn't know what happened to the first ship, they only knew that the people on the first ship blew the bone whistle, and something big should have happened.

At night, they could not jump off the boat and swim to the other two boats, so they could only stare ahead of them on their own clothes, although they could not see clearly, but they would feel more at ease.

Zhang Sha saw that there was something wrong with the atmosphere around him, and when he turned his head and found that his patriarch was distracted, he hurriedly reached out and poked Xia Hao's arm: "Patriarch." "

Huh? Hao came back to his senses and looked sideways at Zhang Sha: "What's wrong." "

Zhang Sha is helpless, how can his own patriarch feel so unreliable?

"The clan is waiting for you to speak. "

Oooh. Hao nodded again and again: "I don't think that's a sea beast."

"It's not a sea beast, what is it? "

Yes, it's not a sea beast, what else can shine on the sea. The

people of the fisherman tribe on the boat were all staring at Hao, waiting for Hao to give him an answer, and even Zhang Sha and Shui Tao were staring at Hao.