141

☆ 141. Chapter 141

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter

141 The tent was eerily quiet, and Amachi's eyes widened, as if she wanted to pop her eyes out.

"He robbed you of everything! How can you be so calm and unresponsive! Yamachi pointed at Jiang Jiangyu and shouted: "If it weren't for him, without the strange things on him, you wouldn't have to follow him to protect him at all!"

Hyun didn't have any thoughts about dealing with Yamachi, who was obviously in a state of madness, and he and Yu simply squinted at the question that Yamachi said.

Jiang Yu was also a little curious, and looked at Hu Shu sitting on the bed.

Hu Shu took a deep breath, Yamachi always thought that he had snatched something that belonged to him, but what he didn't know was that some things that belonged to him were his, and there was no snatching at all.

And Hu Shu didn't snatch his fate at all, Hu Shu can become the patriarch because of the many benefits he brings to the tribe, which can make the tribe develop better.

Hu Shu looked at Yamachi and said, "Yamachi, don't think that everyone is the same as you, thinking that whatever is good is yours, if you don't give it down, you will snatch it from you."

Hu Shu's voice attracted Yamachi's attention, and he looked at Hu Shu with tears in his eyes: "

Hu Shu, shut up for me!" Why can you be a patriarch casually, and I have to work hard, obviously they were optimistic about me at the beginning! "

Hu Shu didn't want to say anything about Yamachi, Yamachi had been participating in the selection of the sacrifice from the beginning, but then I don't know what happened, I kept saying that he participated in the selection of the patriarch, and the position of the patriarch originally belonged to him, and it was the appearance of Hu Shu who robbed him of the position of the patriarch, and he had no choice but to select the priest.

"You see, even if you robbed me of the position of patriarch, I still became a priest, and now the entire Haicheng tribe is also under my management, and you are now just a poor worm, a waste that can't get under the bed. Amachi looked mockingly at Hu Shu sitting on the bed.

Hu Shu was so angry that Yamachi couldn't do it, and his chest rose and fell wildly.

Jiang Yu and Xuan, who were eating melons on the side, teamed up, and they were stunned when they heard it, what was going on.

Jiang Yu had an idea in his heart, that is, Ya Town put all the faults on Hu Shu, even if Hu Shu hadn't done those things before, but now he has done it.

Seeing that Hu Shu was speechless by what he said, Ya Machi turned his head to look at Xuan with satisfaction: "Have you figured it out, join us, as long as we take out the things in their bodies, we can become the most powerful people in the world, and someone will send something with a wave of your hand." "

Until now, Amachi has not forgotten the temptation.

Hyun was still unmoved, and looked at Yamachi with a straight face: "No, everything I have now is given by Yu, and it's not like you said, Yu snatched my things, and if it weren't for Yu's help, I wouldn't be where I am now..."

Yamachi didn't have the heart to listen to Xuan: "How can they be so kind, you must have been deceived, we are the same people, join me!"

Xuan shook his head: "We are not the same kind of people, you don't have to ask me again, I will not betray Yu."