12

☆ 12. Chapter 12

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter

12 Early the next morning, Jiang Yu didn't lie in bed for the first time, opened his eyes and slowed down for a while before getting up, and after a simple wash, he carried the basket on his back to find herbs.

Although there are pictures provided by the system, it is not particularly convenient to find medicine, and Jiang Yu is not particularly familiar with this place.

Jiang Yu also met people from the tribe on the way out, and these people saw Jiang Yu as if they saw something dirty, and they didn't know how far they went, for fear that if they got close to Jiang Yu, they would be punished by the gods.

Jiang Yu didn't care, these people were strangers in his eyes, they had never helped him, and it was not worth his waste.

After Jiang Yu left, the people who had been scattered gathered again and began to discuss Jiang Yu.

"You look at what he's on, it feels like it's working. "

That's good, but let's not go near him, Hyun is an example. "

That's right, Xuan is a powerful hunter, and he became a waste because he got close to Yu.

"If Yu stays in the tribe again, will our tribe also be punished by the gods..."These

people were immediately frightened, it was a matter of their own survival, and they were ready to go to the priest and the patriarch to talk about it, and drive Jiang Yu out, don't stay in the tribe and harm the clansmen.

On the other side, Jiang Yu was squatting under a tree and digging hard, and in addition to the big thistle, there were also a few very large ground fruits in the back basket.

Jiang Yu didn't plan to dig it originally, but there was nothing else to eat at home, and it was not good to eat meat all the time. As soon as I put it together, I planned to dig up a little ground fruit and bring it back, and the rest of the space was more than enough to hold the herbs.

After digging the last ground fruit, Jiang Yu wiped the soil off his hands and continued to find herbs and dig herbs.

Two of the wounded who had been treated by themselves needed medicine, and they needed to be changed once a day, and if they didn't prepare more, they might have to come out and dig once a day.

After staying outside for a day, the back basket that Jiang Yu brought out was full of herbs, and a full back basket was enough to use for several days.

Throwing the last herb into the back basket, Jiang Yu turned around and prepared to go back, if he didn't go back, he estimated that the wound that Xuan had just treated would be inflamed.

When Jiang Yu walked back to the tribe slowly, a bunch of people gathered at the entrance, and when they saw Jiang Yu coming, they all cast their eyes at him, but they made way when Jiang Yu approached, not wanting to get close to people.

Jiang Yu glanced at the people around him lightly, retracted his gaze, and continued to walk towards his cave, but Jiang Yu couldn't care about them when he was watched.

As soon as Jiang Yu climbed up, he saw Mang walking around in front of his cave, looking like something was wrong.

"Why don't you look at Meng and Xuan, what are you doing here and around. Jiang Yu put down the basket and rubbed his shoulder.

Mang heard the voice, and immediately came to Jiang Yu to look at Jiang Yu, hesitantly wanting to say something but couldn't say it, with a constipated look.