97

☆ 97. Chapter 97

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 97 The

people of the Nine Scenery Tribe knew that no matter what happened later, they would not let the wind, that is, the people of the Valley Tribe, join the Nine Scenes, and they didn't have much of an opinion on the wind.

When the wind came back, he was ready to be hunted by them, but when he passed by Hunt, who was sitting in front of the fire and roasting, Hunt glanced at him lightly and continued to roast, so calm that he couldn't do it.

Seeing that the hunt was so calm, the wind was a little unXi, and every time he came back to hunt, he would come over to scare him.

Although Feng was very curious about how the hunt had quieted down, but now he had something important to say to Jiang Yu that he couldn't tease the hunt.

Hunt didn't have the idea to talk to him, and now he knew that Fen was just helping Jiang Yu do things, and he wouldn't join the tribe, who would care about him.

Hunter hummed an unknown tune and happily turned the roast in his hand.

Inside the tent, Jiang Yu and Xuan were inside.

Now that you have the wind as a tool man, help them investigate the news, Jiang Yu and Xuan haven't gone out much, and they have been studying the stones they got from the flower for the past few days.

Jiang Yu also let the system look at the stone a few times, but unfortunately he didn't have a clue.

As for why the stone made water, Jiang Yu didn't try it, he was afraid that the water would have nowhere to pour, but it would harm others.

So what exactly is the stone, Jiang Yu still hasn't figured it out, only knows that it's a little familiar.

Xuan looked at the person sitting on the bed holding a stone and constantly playing: "Don't worry, you can definitely figure out what this stone is for."

Jiang Yu looked at the strangely shaped stone and nodded, and tucked the stone back into his waist, which was actually a backpack for the income system.

Xuan handed over the sliced barbecue meat that had been cut, Jiang Yu took it very naturally, looked at Xuan who was still standing and said, "You also sit down, I can't finish eating so much."

"Okay. The corners of Xuan's mouth were slightly hooked, and his body was filled with a pleasant aura.

Just as the two were about to eat, the sound of the wind came from outside.

"I know who that woman is. The wind lifted the tent and shouted.

Jiang Yu and Xuan heard the voice and turned their heads to look together.

Hyun looked at the wind with an unkind expression.

Feng lowered his head and took a step back silently, in the past few days here, although no one has said anything about the relationship between Jiang Yu and Xuan, he can see that the relationship between the two is not ordinary.

Jiang Yu put aside the wooden bowl containing the sliced meat, looked at the wind that had been lowering his head since he came in, and asked, "What's wrong."

Seeing Jiang Yu speak, Xuan retracted his gaze and sat next to Jiang Yu, picked up the meat slices that were placed aside, and originally wanted to grab them with his hands and feed them to Jiang Yu.

When his hand was about to touch the meat slices, Xuan thought that Jiang Yu loved to be clean, and picked up Jiang Yu's bamboo chopsticks and picked up the meat: "Come, eat some."