105

☆ 105. Chapter 105

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter

105 A hot wind blew, and the four of them sat in a triangle in the shade of the trees.

The old priest of Heiyuan sat alone, Hunter also sat alone, and Jiang Yu and Xuan sat together.

Originally, he wanted to judge Jiang Yu with Xuan, and when he heard him say what was going on, when he just sat down, Xuan got up and sat next to Jiang Yu very naturally.

Hunting pouts.

Okay, you know that Hyun can't sit next to anyone else, and he won't let anyone else sit next to him.

The old priest looked at Jiang Yu and Hunt with a smile.

Jiang Yu took a deep breath and looked at the old priest and asked, "You, what are you doing?" Old

priest: "Of course I'm looking for you." "

The priests of the Black Plains tribe came to him? Jiang Yu felt a little mysterious, although the old priest was locked up and couldn't touch the affairs of the Black Plains Tribe, but no matter how he said it, he was also a member of the Black Plains Tribe, and just because he hadn't done those things didn't mean he didn't know.

Maybe he acquiesced in some things, and now he came out to find them with ulterior motives.

Jiang Yu frowned and looked at the old priest who was familiar with him and said, "Old priest, we are not familiar with it." The

old priest shook his head: "Now that I am not familiar with it, I will be familiar later, I have decided to follow you and retire in your tribe."

Jiang Yu was full of black lines, and he didn't know how to answer for a while.

Seeing that Jiang Yu was so confused by the old priest's straightforwardness that he didn't know what to say, he took the initiative to pick up the conversation: "Are you sure you won't go back to Heiyuan?" When you come to our tribe, there will be no one who will serve you and believe in you like in the Black Plains. The

old priest waved his hand indifferently: "No one in the Kurohara tribe listens to me now, Kurohara is no longer the Heihara it used to be, and continuing to stay there will only make it more uncomfortable for him, a good tribe has become like this, it is better to leave and go to a new place to play his last use."

The old priest pointed to his wrinkled face and continued, "I don't have much time to live, so I might as well hand over my things."

Hyun stared intently at the old priest, trying to see the deception in his face, but unfortunately did not notice anything wrong.

"Are you willing? Hyun asked.

The old priest looked at Xuan, and his wrinkled face and eyes were clear: "Don't worry, since I have left the Black Plains, I am not the priest of the Black Plains, and now the Black Plains tribe also has priests." It's just that I haven't let go, she can't say it to the outside world, and now that I leave her, I can say that she is the new priest of the Black Plains tribe.

Jiang Yu: "Snow? The

old priest nodded: "When she was a child, Xue was still a good child, but when she knew the secret of the Black Plains tribe all along, she changed, her heart became bigger and bigger, and she no longer looked down on the Black Plains tribe." "

As for the way to control people's sanity, becoming a puppet is Kurohara's secret? Jiang Yu felt as if he had touched something, but he wasn't particularly sure.