52

☆ 52. Chapter 52

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter

52 Before Hunting left, he told Xuan and Jiang Yu about the news he heard about the various big tribes on the road.

The situation of the salt department is not good, their water source is not short at the moment, but there are some internal infighting within them and they are now in chaos, and I don't know if the future trade will be able to continue.

The Big Tree Tribe has found a plant in the forest that can produce water, and now all the people have moved away from the original place, and it is unknown whether they have arrived in the new place.

Compared to other tribes, the location of the mud tribe is very remote, and there is no news about it, and I don't know what the situation is over there.

The Black Plains tribe is relatively good among these four big tribes, they don't know where they got the news, and now they have seized a pit where a medium-sized tribe will come out of the water, and they don't know what is special about that pit, so they have to spend so much effort to seize it.

At the same time, the Black Plains tribe is also different from the original, it seems that the people in it are full of ambition and want to do a big job.

Some other small and medium-sized tribes are relocating, only a few tribes with strong warriors have water sources, and the rest are still on their way.

Jiang Yu leaned on the wooden sofa and asked, "What do you think?"

Xuan: "It's going to be messy." "

Jiang Yu can't deny it, as soon as a natural disaster occurs, it will inevitably be chaotic. Thinking of this, Jiang Yu suddenly thought that when he first came here, it seemed that he was also chosen to sacrifice because of lack of water.

If this is not only chaotic, it is estimated that many people's lives will be wasted.

Jiang Yu knew, but he couldn't stop it, who would believe a person and say: This is not a punishment from the gods, it is just a natural disaster of natural phenomena, and it is very rare that you can pass without sacrifice.

They will only think that you are stopping their sacrifice and interrupting their prayers for the protection of the gods, which is a bad behavior.

Xuan stared at Jiang Yu: "Yu, our tribe's ability warriors are not enough. "

Every time Jiang Yu helps the Jiujing people wash the marrow and remove impurities, there are five or five of them, and there are many people who can't successfully awaken, just make their bodies stronger.

Up to now, Jiujing only has more than twenty capable warriors, and there are many of them who have no attack power.

Jiang Yu glanced at some of the remaining potions in the backpack of the system, which should be enough for more than fifty people to wash the marrow and remove impurities normally, and the rest of them are estimated to use other methods.

"I see, I'll work on a new solution. Jiang Yu didn't want the tribe he had worked so hard to build up to be snatched away by other tribes like this, and besides, the energy of his system hadn't been saved up enough.

Xuan nodded: "It's hard work, although no one from our tribe has come yet, but according to the current situation, other tribes will come over soon, and the water here is too much."

Jiang Yu also frowned together: "If these tribes come over, they will only get water nearby, and I don't mind but definitely not stain the water source." "