49

☆ 49. Chapter 49

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter

49 Since he told Hyun about his thoughts, Hyun would come back with some strange fruit trees every time he went out, but they were all small and short, and none of them met Jiang Yu's expectations.

However, these brought back were also left by Jiang Yu, and they were brought back, not planted, not planted, not planted.

Jiang Yu also saw the bamboo in this world, just like tomatoes and potatoes, the bamboo here is much thicker than that of the earth, and a section cut can be used as a small wooden barrel.

However, there is not much difference in toughness, and it is not bad to use it to weave rocking chairs, mats, etc., but the color is more gorgeous.

The bamboo here is a dark red color, both inside and outside. It looks like it's been soaked in red dye for a long time and only recently taken out.

Jiang Yu thought about it and finally decided to use it, and changed its name to Hongzhu.

Xuan didn't refute, in his eyes, the plant could be called anything.

Under such an upright action of the two of them, everyone in the tribe knew that Xuan and Jiang Yu were going to reorganize their houses, and they all put down the things they were doing and came to ask Jiang Yu if there was anything they could help with.

Jiang Yu frowned and asked coldly, "Are you all done with your hands?" The

people who came here shook their heads together, they all felt that Jiang Yu's affairs were more important, except for doing things for the tribe for so long, Jiang Yu had not let them do anything for him.

It was different from the priests they had seen before, and they were afraid that because of their slackness, such a good priest would leave the tribe and leave them.

For the little Jiujiu in the hearts of these people, Jiang Yu must not know.

"It is our privilege to help the priests. I don't know who said it, but the others shouted along.

Tsk, did these people take the wrong medicine?

Jiang Yu cleared his throat and said to the people who came over: "You don't need help here, you just go back and do the things arranged for you."

Everyone hesitated and did not answer Jiang Yu directly, the affairs of the tribe are also very important, but the affairs of the priests are also very important.

If people don't leave, Jiang Yu can't do anything else, so he can only stand with these people staring at each other.

When Hyun came back with a vine resembling it, what he saw was a scene of 'saber rattling'.

Xuan hurriedly quickened his pace and walked towards everyone, and the clansmen all approached Xuan when they saw their family patriarchs coming back, as if they had seen a savior.

Xuan's footsteps stopped, what's wrong?

Jiang Yu also quietly breathed a sigh of relief, I don't know what happened today, they were all stubborn, so they had to come over to help.

Xuan didn't know the cause and effect, and he didn't know what to say, so he could only let these people wait until he figured out what was going on.

Xuan walked towards Jiang Yu, who was standing at the door: "This is what happened."

Jiang Yu looked at Xuan and then at the people who were staring at him on the side: "They want to come and help us renovate the new house."

Xuan nodded: "Then let them come."