146

☆ 146. Chapter 146

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter

146 When Jiang Yu helped Hyun to pass by Yamachi who was lying on the ground, he didn't stay too long, he had to be prepared to fail when he did such a thing.

Yamachi didn't have the heart to deal with Jiang Yu, lying on the ground staring at Tianmu Mudi and distracted.

Now Jiang Yu is not worried that Yamachi will rise up and attack them, because he is completely out of threat.

Although the forbidden enchantment originally used by Hu Shu would make the people of the Haicheng tribe unable to get rid of it, it also changed direction and extended their lifespan a lot. Now that the ban is gone, they have lost the power that has always maintained their immortality.

When Jiang Yu carried Xuan to find Xiaobai and the white wolf, he saw many people who had lost their lives lying on the ground on the road, and many people fell directly in front of the tent, as if they were too tired to sleep.

But Jiang Yu knew that they were all dead.

When Jiang Yu took Xuan to the place where they rested yesterday, the white wolf was already waiting for them with Xiaobai, and when they saw Jiang Yu coming back, the two lying on the ground stood up together and ran towards Jiang Yu.

Xiaobai originally wanted to rub Jiang Yu's leg, but when he saw the Xuan that Jiang Yu was carrying, he stopped and whispered to Jiang Yu, as if asking Jiang Yu to put Xuan on its back and let it carry it back.

The white wolf was also anxiously turning in circles on the side, stopping and constantly licking Xuan's hanging hand.

Seeing this, Jiang Yu smiled and touched the heads of Xiaobai and the white wolf with his free hand respectively, and said softly: "Don't worry, it's okay to go back and wake up when you have rest."

The white wolf and Xiaobai nodded their heads as if they understood.

When Jiang Yu still wanted to walk by relying on Xuan, Xiaobai still arched Jiang Yu's leg with his head, and screamed quietly, asking Jiang Yu to put Xuan on its back and let him carry it back.

Jiang Yu hesitated for a while, and finally put Jiang Yu on Xiao Bai's back under the urging of Xiao Bai and the white wolf, although Xiao Bai was hungry here for a few days, but the previous feeding had not been digested, and now Kang Yi went back is more than enough.

Jiang Yu lowered his head and rubbed Xiaobai's head, and slowly spoke: "Let's go, go home." "

Humph! "Whew."

Jiang Yu hooked his lips and laughed.

The two of them and the two beasts stepped on the sunset like this, and stepped on the way home, as for Yamachi lying on the ground, it didn't matter if Jiang Yu was dead or alive.

Jiang Yu planned to return to the Jiujing tribe directly, staying here Xuan was not well taken care of, and Xuan's recovery needed to supplement nutrition.

Although the salt picked before was not a lot, it was enough for the Jiujing tribe to use it for a while, and when Xuan woke up and recovered, they would come to dig again, maybe they could bring more people at that time.

Half a month later, the Nine Views Tribe.

Xuan, who was lying on the bed, slowly opened his eyes, and when he saw the familiar scene in front of him, the whole person was stunned, wasn't he dead?

✓ Wear to the primitive world to engage in infrastructureOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara