112

☆ 112. Chapter 112

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 112 The

priest of the Pingshan tribe saw that Xuan had not spoken, and thought that he was shocked by his momentum, and he was even more proud and had no one in his eyes.

The people of the tribe of Pingshan also looked honorable, completely forgetting how embarrassed they were now, and also forgetting how they were locked up in a cave.

Xuan is a member of the Pingshan tribe, so what he does is what the Pingshan tribe does.

Xuan still didn't speak, looked down at the ground, and looked at the priest and patriarch of Pingshan with his hands around his chest, and didn't pay attention to the people who came to talk to him.

When the people of the Pingshan tribe saw that Xuan didn't speak, they wanted to inquire about the situation with Meng, who was going to talk to him, and when they were dealing with the remaining puppeteers just now, they found that Meng had also become a capable warrior.

Since Meng can also be, then they must also be able to, and they must have some way to become capable warriors.

Meng originally wanted to speak, but unfortunately he was made so naked by their greed that he didn't want to speak, and directly regarded himself as a mute, he was just an ordinary member of the Jiujing tribe and didn't know anything.

Seeing that Zaimeng couldn't ask anything, everyone put all their hopes on the priest and the patriarch of Pingshan.

The patriarch smiled directly, and hugged Xuan: "How powerful are you kid, it's not in vain that I let you go out to practice." "

Tsk. Jiang Yu felt that the eyes in front of him were very dazzling, and he didn't want to continue looking here, and Xuan's quietness made him very unhappy.

Seeing that Xuan didn't dodge, the smile on his face couldn't be suppressed, he felt that Xuan was a member of the Pingshan tribe, even if he left, he was still reluctant to the Pingshan tribe, and he would definitely come back if he had the chance.

Now this opportunity is just right, maybe the Pingshan tribe will become a big tribe because of this incident, and Xuan can let him go out and do more such things when he comes back, so that the reputation of the Pingshan tribe will definitely be better, and maybe it will become the first tribe.

Now that the Black Plains tribe has died out, this place belonging to the Black Plains tribe has become a fragrant dumpling, and anyone who has ideas will have ideas.

Just after the priest of Hirayama made everything behind him clear, Hyun who had been quiet spoke.

"When you didn't stop us when I left the Pingshan tribe, and you also had a dispensable attitude towards us, we were no longer members of the Pingshan tribe. Xuan's voice was not loud, but it was extremely firm: "I am now the patriarch of Jiujing, and I have my own clansmen to protect, as well as people I want to protect." Priest

Hirayama didn't expect Hyun to refute, and said that he was already the patriarch.

Xuan continued: "If the Pingshan tribe is in trouble, I can help, but that's all. At the

same time, the hand that the patriarch of Xuan Pingshan put on his shoulder was taken off, and said solemnly to the two of them again: "If there is anything that needs help, I will do my best to say what I can, but there is nothing else to do."

Patriarch Pingshan looked at Xuan, shook his head and sighed.

Priest Hirayama looked incredulous, he didn't expect Hyun to refuse, what a tempting condition it would be to return to his original tribe.